The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry: What was the 4th easiest trait you learned?

driosketch
driosketch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those of you researching, or who have already learned a 4th trait for necklace or ring, after Healthy, Arcane, & Robust what was the next easiest trait for you to acquire?

I talking both the piece itself or the trait item so someone else could craft it for you
Edited by driosketch on May 24, 2018 2:47PM
Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●

Jewelry: What was the 4th easiest trait you learned? 41 votes

Triune
2%
WitchyWarrior 1 vote
Bloodthirsty
12%
driosketchBeastnasIruil_ESOMaythorSosRuvaak 5 votes
Protective
17%
AelorinDhukathtimb16_ESO85phaneub17_ESOradiostarnintiHippie4927 7 votes
Swift
4%
Yukon2112imrilaoi 2 votes
Harmony
12%
Lark82leandro.800ub17_ESODarkheartTaleof2CitiesRecremen 5 votes
Infused
41%
alenae1b14_ESOczarEdaphonKinetiksXuhorantheogenicmoleculebri5Lord_EomerMureellientieranadandyScottOfLibertaliaTheCyberDruidFiktiusPhiathornsyldolRedRook 17 votes
Whatever I bought from another player/Guild store
9%
evivnadaphileunderx2Tucker3711Enokariel 4 votes
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloodthirsty
    Fixed the poll, please use this thread.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harmony
    So I haven't actually researched the three basic ones yet as those aren't going to be as important for me, but I know what you mean and am throwing in for Harmony. I had over 200, I think maybe even over 300 Undaunted keys saved up just because I didn't really have anything I wanted before, so I spent over 100 of them just spamming those chests trying to get Harmony jewelry. I got three rings and a necklace, not a bad haul. Honestly the longest one might just be Protective for me because I like to take my time with the stories.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever I bought from another player/Guild store
    I bought infused, bloodthirsty and harmony from the guild store. I pumped 40 keys in the undaunted chests no jewelry and opened probably 20 rifts again to no new trait jewelry. And of course the next day in the first rift I found I got an infused neck. Got protective from doing the main quest. Hopefully I will get the neck when I finish psijic order.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Harmony
    Had tons of keys saved up.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Infused
    I got gifted an infused ring and a mat to craft a new one, if I would buy a 1 day scroll from writ voucher so it would be done immediately. So yeah.
    Thanks @Aliyavana !

I happened to loot an infused whole mat the next day so I gave him the mat back <3

I didn't do robust yet because meh.
    Edited by Mureel on May 26, 2018 1:28PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infused
    I pulled an infused ring out of a portal.