The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HoF "Accept No Substitute" achiev

Edziu
Edziu
✭✭✭✭✭
so even in just single run I get everything of those and probably could get 2x more as we had wipes :p but not even one warden type...its something bugged or that very rare or?
N9fBfK7.jpg

Best Answer

• Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    so even in just single run I get everything of those and probably could get 2x more as we had wipes :p but not even one warden type...its something bugged or that very rare or?
    N9fBfK7.jpg

The facsimiles are spawned based on the classes represented in your group. If you didnt have any wardens with you, you wont spawn any warden facsimile.
    Jo'Khaljor
    Answer ✓
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Edziu wrote: »
    N9fBfK7.jpg

The facsimiles are spawned based on the classes represented in your group. If you didnt have any wardens with you, you wont spawn any warden facsimile.

oh then rip this achiev if I dont go on normal mode :|
    ty for answer :)