Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gjadil's Chest. Where???

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been up, down, under, over, all around the circular quest area (and even used the map included with the quest), but I cannot for the life of me find this chest! (Yes, I tried googling it, but the quest is too new, I guess, to have much more about it other than the basics.) Can someone, please, tell me where this chest is, thanks!
PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HARVENS_CUSTOM_MAP_PIN_SHARE x="0.67216784991722" y="0.78288291147668" mapname="Sommersend" description="Gjadils Schatztruhe" icon="1" color="ff000b" tag="artmapssummersetsummersetbasedds 1 67227829"

You have to raise it first then its here:

2ukkZa6.jpg
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on May 27, 2018 4:33AM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I get in game, I'm going here...I think my trouble was that I didn't raise it, so will check my quest inventory. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

Also: That's a pretty mini-map -- Which add-on?
    Edited by Ostacia on May 27, 2018 2:09PM
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I get in game, I'm going here...I think my trouble was that I didn't raise it, so will check my quest inventory. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

Also: That's a pretty mini-map -- Which add-on?

The good old MiniMap by Fyrakin not 100% ready with summerset but in the comments there are already fixes. Hope Fyrakin does a fully patch the next days now where he started playing ESO again...
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Thanks.
    PC/ NA
  • Dolnor
    Dolnor
    ✭✭✭
    I think @Windergreen and I were individually looking for that chest at the same time? Or maybe another person...hard to tell via character names. (Mine is Dolnor Numbwit)

Hint: Although the map makes it look like it is in a cave, it IS NOT. It is laying about on the ground. What do pirates like to do with treasure chests? -)

TQQdles™
  • cal50
    cal50
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got screenshot? Cant find, it's waste of time.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cal50 Scroll up to the first post just under my OP (second post above) and click on "Spoiler" for the screenshot.
    PC/ NA
  • cal50
    cal50
    ✭✭✭
    @cal50 Scroll up to the first post just under my OP (second post above) and click on "Spoiler" for the screenshot.

Ah thank you very much. Imgur banned in my country, now I see with VPN. Thanks a lot
  • NatEves
    NatEves
    Soul Shriven
    If u travel up the path towards the tower, around the 2nd bend. As you're nearing the top, you're looking at a large tree and a boulder to you're left. Just on the right of the boulder is a "dirt mound" that you need to dig up and it's in there.