The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[possible spoilers] psijic order furnishing bound?

playfull_kitten
playfull_kitten
✭✭✭
Hello,

I don't know if i should put it here or in the other forum, but I have a little problem. Today I have bought several furnishing plans from de psijic order merchant/vendor in Artaeum. One of these plans I bought twice accidentally, but to my surprise it is bound so I can't sell it. Furthermore I crafted several items for my partner and then found out that those too are bound.

I am very puzzled....never before have I found plans or crafted items to be bound. Anyone else having this experience?

Thanks!

PK
This one likes to play.....
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its working as intended, its probably so people who didnt buy Summerset can't get the furnishing recipes or furniture.

Which is kind of a shame.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 26, 2018 8:04PM
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not only is the blueprint bound, everything you create with the blueprint is bound too. That’s really not ok in my estimation - I am a bit miffed by that.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread: if the recipes are Bind on Pickup (which the description in-game still says they are), then why on earth can you buy multiples of them?

ETA: if for alts, they could simply port to Artaeum and buy it themselves with gold from the bank. There's a lot of room for mistakes to be made with the current setup and not any real benefit to allowing us to purchase multiple copies. And if the crafted products are meant to be BoP (or BoC, I suppose), it needs to say so in the recipe.
    Edited by virtus753 on June 14, 2018 6:40PM