The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant siege or repair keeps in Cyro

Soul_Demon
Soul_Demon
✭✭✭✭✭
Issue where players can not drop siege in cyro or repair keep walls and doors. Not able to 'shake' the effect but basically players in war game that requires you to take walls down (siege) and then repair them after you do so (door and wall repair) isn't allowing players to do either of those things randomly. I am sure you realize this impact- Cyro is wasteland right now and nothing we can do about it till you allow us to siege and repair keeps.
  • caoilainn1984
    caoilainn1984
    Soul Shriven
    Also having the same issues. Submitted a ticket this morning, I would encourage others to do similarly, please.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling all your addons to troubleshoot?

I had an issue the other night where I couldn't repair a door. I didn't get the chance to disable addons to check, but I kinda assumed that was my issue since a lot of addons haven't been updated since the patch.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    I had the same problem, it let me repair like 3-4 times then suddenly stopped. I am also running addons, not real sure if that’s the issue though.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tested with an Oil, put one down and a duplicate magically spawned in my inventory. The duplicate couldn't be deleted and prevented putting any more oils down. After banking and withdrawing it I could delete it and place oil again.

So I'd say check your inventories and see if the same thing is happening with the other siege items.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One other thing about this. Once you get this bug, you can't split your repair stacks and can't delete them. I had 200 wall repair kits (well 197) and the stack of 100 I could split up and delete, but the stack of 97 I could not split up. I turned off add-ons, tried different slots in the quick slot wheel, tried buy more repair kits and no matter what that 97 stack could not be used/split up/deleted. While that 97 stack was in my inventory, no repair action could be done.

After I left PvP and was back in PvE land, I was able to get rid of all my repair kits. Tomorrow I'll buy new repair kits and see if I get the bug again.
  • Rhandee235
    Rhandee235
    ✭✭✭
    This is destroying the ability to siege and to repair. I cycled through my siege last night until I was finally reduced to hitting a wall with a fire ballista. Sad. Early on I lost the ability to repair walls and doors. Do did the other 2 people I was running with. I haven't seen us lose a keep yet because of this bug, but it has been close. I also noticed that the ability to fire siege "returned" after taking a break out of cyrodiil for a while. This is not normally an option with Vivec queues. This needs to get fixed this week.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the only way to play if you intend on taking things is going to be stacking 40 deep to be able to drop reasonable amount of siege. Unfortunately this will be a real problem for small to midsize groups. The random way it hits is perplexing as well....no real way to know if you have it until you try to siege or repair- and when it hits just hope you have others near who can.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems this bug actually creates a duplicate siege or repair kit in you inventory. When this happens, it bugs out your siege and repair kits so that type can't be used.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried many things to fix this issue but no luck yet. I think its a programming error.

Very annoying indeed. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler this is a serious problem that needs looking into.

• Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think this issue is tied to Cyro. I've been getting a similar issue with any 'useable' item with the ability to be quick slotted. Particularly filleting fish.
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM