The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(PC/NA) Looking for friends!

Cedric82
Cedric82
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!

New player here, new to ESO but not new to MMO.

I played Everquest 2, Guild Wars, ALOT of WoW (first 5 years) some Lineage and alot of others! I decided to come back to the MMo world, feel like exploring a new world, building new characters. I dont plan on spending alot of money, but i got the Morrowind expansion i plan on exploring for sure!

Mature guy looking for other mature players, im here for fun and exploration, no rush just relax gameplay! Also if you have a guild along those line i am free ;)

@Cedric82 is out!

Peace!
  • zerenei
    zerenei
    Soul Shriven
    Ello! Also looking for new-ish people to team up with! Interested in story and lore, so someone to play through with chill like would be nice :smile:
  • nekoma45
    nekoma45
    im open to playing with new people for chill gaming and such
    find me machikitty45
  • Cedric82
    Cedric82
    Soul Shriven
    Alright! Ill will add you guys tonight!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Cedric82, hi! I’m also looking for friends who play for fun and exploration. Not exactly new to ESO but new to multiplayer aspect of it. In game ID @Kallixenia. I play most evenings PST.
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on May 31, 2018 10:36PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Also, if you’d like to be a part of a casual/PVE/Crafting guild for new and/or returning players check out the description of Fabrica Fates on guild forums and let me know if you’re interested in joining
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    also looking for group to hang with

@Rlcst