The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No Morrowind, no Senche, no Support

Vzbadrin
Vzbadrin
Soul Shriven
Another problem with Digital Upgrade Preorder. As many other players I've bought it recently and haven't got any promised bonuses (mount, Morrowind, etc).

I opened some tickets 3-4 days ago. One was closed as "duplicate", second was answered like "oh, sorry, you should buy collector's edition". And no answer, no any help from support.

I'm very upset. I've honestly paid for my preorder and done it in time. Where are my bonuses, guys? Retailer said I must ask you about this problem.

Please, help me somehow.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom may be able to help you get situated. Certainly a troubling situation. I hope you do have access to the new expansion.

I would suggest leaving this issue at one ticket. If they can help you they will ask for the ticket number. Please understand this is the weekend though.

Good luck.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vzbadrin

Your current ticket #180522-002324 is still open and we've sent you some further information on it's current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Core
    Core
    @Vzbadrin, did anyone fix your Morrowind problem yet, if so how?
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    Core wrote: »
    @Vzbadrin, did anyone fix your Morrowind problem yet, if so how?

Nope.
    ZOS sent me 3 messages (1 in PM on forum and 2 as updates for my ticket) with "please, wait, we're working at your problem". 1 week is over and I have no any desicion of my problem, no Morrowind access and no mount. =\