The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

best way to sustain stam on magplar

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
so while using dw sustaining stam is easy but how do I manage of I were to use a staff?

Best Answer

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either Amber Plasm or shacklebreaker give you more stamina to work with while also functioning primarily as spellcaster sets.

Heavy armor reduces the cost of break free while also giving you stamina back from the constitution passive. Plus it reduces the need to block since you're just passively tankier.

In terms of playstyle, you want to almost never dodgeroll, cast extended ritual pretty often to purge snares and roots. Block in short spans to mitigate a burst and then release block to let stam regen again.
    Answer ✓
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp? Solo content? Or Group PVE?
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pvp
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I use a tri stat food, it gives me enough stamina to block for some time and break free. I sometimes decide not to block at all just to be able to break free more than twice in a long fight.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wear reactive+pirate skelly, and then laugh at people trying to hurt you.

No stamina? No problem .d
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 26, 2018 8:02AM