The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Trading Guild - PC EU] The Alchemist's Emporium is recruiting traders!

• Feleran
    Feleran
    Hi! Can I join your guild? @Feleran in-game.
  • SteJ97
    SteJ97
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join: @phnxx
  • Exradico
    Exradico
    Hey may i join. @DragonAspect
  • banjooox
    banjooox
    Soul Shriven
    can i join my userid banjooox
  • banjooox
    banjooox
    Soul Shriven
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    been with these guys for a while now and 100% positive feedback about this guild. not only does it work as a fully functioning trade guild but there is 0 drama and always helpful people lfg/lfr or asking/replying to questions and MMs. Other guilds tend to be purley gold driven where people just spam undercut one another ect but this guild is not only incredibly friendly but absolutely amazing.
    g5Q4prq.png

What is The Alchemist’s Emporium?
    The Alchemist’s Emporium is a trading guild in which everyone can find their place. We are like a big family, with very social chat and a heart-warming community.
    The core members are always willing to help, and you’ll also find some great advice about trading.

What will you get by joining The Alchemist’s Emporium?
    First of all, the insurance of great sales! Indeed, our trader is Atazha in Vivec. We have been in the top 5 selling guilds ever since we joined this place. Also, we are part of the great Tamriel Traders Union, allowing us stability and peace among the market.
    We also have a guildhall available to the members, with target skeleton and crafting stations decorated with fine taste by our own approved House Queen.
    Some events are recurrently being held, like our classic Crazy Sales Saturdays, allowing you to win great prizes!
    And, as stated previously, you’ll get one of the best communities for a trading guild!

What is required to be in The Alchemist’s Emporium?
    Considering our spot, we require you to sell for, at least, 30,000GP per week.
    When you join us, we’d like you to post sales in the following 3 days. Otherwise, we might unfortunately have to part ways.
    If you have to be away for few days, just let it be known to an officer and you’ll be safe.
    And most importantly, we require you to have a civil tone in chat at all times in order to keep our community peaceful and in joy.

How to join The Alchemist’s Emporium?
    You may either leave a message in this thread, an officer will contact you in game as soon as possible, or contact @Ishacara, @Sindaril and precise that you apply for The Alchemist's Emporium.

been with these guys for a while now and only have 100% positive feedback about this guild. not only does it work as a fully functioning trade guild but there is 0 drama and always helpful people lfg/lfr or asking/replying to questions and MMs. Other guilds tend to be purley gold driven where people just spam undercut one another ect but this guild has a real sense of community to it, not normally seen in trading guilds.
  • coded_nz
    coded_nz
    Soul Shriven
    can I get an invite please?....am on most days for a few hours

coded_nz

thanks
  • FrenkDeTank
    FrenkDeTank
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your guild as well: @FrenkDeTank

Although I'm still a new player (lvl 19), I'm confident about those sales targets.
    Edited by FrenkDeTank on July 4, 2018 6:44AM
  • callipsofacto
    Howdy, I would like an invite for @callipsofacto please. Thanks!
  • Vervust
    Vervust
    Soul Shriven
    I you're still looking for members, I'd love to join. @Vervust
  • Dale
    Dale
    Looking for an invite @diddlydale
  • Jasray
    Jasray
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I would like to join the guild.
    Thanks in advance.
    @Jasray
  • RexOutlander
    RexOutlander
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, please.

@RexOutlander
  • LeXIkA333
    LeXIkA333
    Hello im very active player and im usally selling 20k-30k per week min .
    Send ivn if you are still adding new mebers.

@LeXIkA333
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have cleared a little room so have 8 spots available for any anyone that can comfortably sell 30k+ a week.

If that is a bit tough or you already have a great Mournhold guild check out the rest of our premium TTU Alliance partners via the link below.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424706/pc-eu-tamriel-trade-union-worlds-1-trade-guild-alliance-1-billion-weekly-sales-most-of-all
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    Just started again. Didn't see last post before posting. Will get back in touch when I got some income going.
    Edited by snuspresten on September 20, 2018 4:21PM
  • DovahKing
    DovahKing
    Soul Shriven
    i work 2 jobs yet i login daily, longer hours during the weekends. i can keep 30 items listed.
    if i didn't reach the goal i can make donation to cover the rest.
    if you're Okey with that i'd love to join @khalid.shbail
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, If there's still space I'd like to join please @grkkll
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @grkkll - invite sent
    @khalid.shbail - you are in 5maximum 5 guilds
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • kiwibrj
    kiwibrj
    Soul Shriven
    can i join please @kiwibrj
  • Radomirus
    Radomirus
    Im interested in joining, @Radomirus pleas invite.

Cheers
    Radomirus
  • Rexalf
    Rexalf
    Can I join, please?

@Rexalf
  • zakriel
    zakriel
    Hi there!

I'd like to join if you've got some open space. @Zakriel
  • FlosesP
    FlosesP
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, you still recruiting? i would like to join your guild! pls send me an invite! Thanks
    @Dólgùruk
  • Exradico
    Exradico
    If you are still recruiting I would love to join @DragonAspect
    Edited by Exradico on November 10, 2018 12:18AM
  • Walman
    Walman
    ✭✭
    Would very much like a invite to Alchemist's Emporium please

Regards

@Walman
  • FredDOGE