The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sirius BG issues

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
the game for some reason is not giving the reward after your team hase ended up in the first or in the second place at the end of the Maches.
Yes i am talking about the daliy ones. Also the reward XP is not handed over too.
Machmaking is bugged, Many times the battleground doing 2V3v4 or completly mixed but never 4v4v4.
Constant stunns from meles need to be reduced drasticly.
It needs to be fixed ASAP

Cyrodiil.

There are a lot of cheat going on on pc eu vivec, players are flying. example at alessia on the mainflor innside the keep we are fighting against a palyer (due to naming policy i am not write hes name here) he was on the floor palying tags with others and then on one second leater he was on the top of the balcony above the inner entrance where the archers are guarding(npc's) wich is not posible withouth actualy taking the way to klimb up the stairs. (no it was not a close gap a mag highelf sorc cant do close gaps)

This needs to be investigated ASAP and Bann the cheaters with no mercy. with no unbanns. Complete and utter account determination needs to be done against these actions considering the paragraphs of the Terms Of Usage.

Thank you.

PS: i would like to know btw how ion earth can a haveay atack used as a light atack? And how can a warden go to stealth?
Edited by TheValar85 on May 25, 2018 9:14AM
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can try to respond to some of the questions; regarding cyrodiil; Players flying inside a keep when theres a lot of players concentrated, thats 95% certain lag. It happens often and it has been recorded by several players. It looks as if theyre flying, but theyre actually rubberbanding to a previous location. About wardens and stealth; that sounds like invisibility potion. And yes, all classes can stealth, just crouch.
    And the last one HA as a light attack? If youre thinking about sorcs double flames attack from destro staff, that could be the medium attack. Its almost as fast as a light attack and does indeed create two flame balls (it looks as a HA). Also dont forget damage on HA and light attacks have been increased.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The synergy from warden's Frozen Retreat might also be a possible explanation for "flying" players. Or Shadow Image in case the player is a NB.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    The synergy from warden's Frozen Retreat might also be a possible explanation for "flying" players. Or Shadow Image in case the player is a NB.

he specified it was a sorc. so I tend to believe in rubber banding or that new speed skill from psijic skill tree lagging
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    Bann the cheaters with no mercy. with no unbanns. Complete and utter account determination needs to be done against these actions considering the paragraphs of the Terms Of Usage.

This made me laugh.

I am envious of your fiery spirit and your remarkable eloquence! :smile:
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......how can a warden go to stealth?

Ever heard of invisibility potions?
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    ......how can a warden go to stealth?

Ever heard of invisibility potions?

3 times in a row? invisible potion is not spammable or is it?
    Edited by TheValar85 on May 25, 2018 5:39PM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

he specified it was a sorc. so I tend to believe in rubber banding or that new speed skill from psijic skill tree lagging

nah it wasnt that speed skill is not laging at all, when i was in it was 6 Am ish central eu time, and there were no lgas(suprisingly) nor frame drops at all.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can try to respond to some of the questions; regarding cyrodiil; Players flying inside a keep when theres a lot of players concentrated, thats 95% certain lag. It happens often and it has been recorded by several players. It looks as if theyre flying, but theyre actually rubberbanding to a previous location. About wardens and stealth; that sounds like invisibility potion. And yes, all classes can stealth, just crouch.
    And the last one HA as a light attack? If youre thinking about sorcs double flames attack from destro staff, that could be the medium attack. Its almost as fast as a light attack and does indeed create two flame balls (it looks as a HA). Also dont forget damage on HA and light attacks have been increased.

no i meant Mele characters in BG's using heavy atacks as i use ligth atacks, (no it is not animation cancelation) Beacasue they can unly stun with heavy atack in mele range, yet they do in instant hit like rangeds do light aatcs, just in this case meles did in battleground. (no lag is intervined)
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    So there are cheaters, huh? I haven't reached the PvP part of the game yet, just enjoying the story mostly. xD

If it's really true they should ban their accounts and hardware ID so they can't play anymore.