The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Name and Race change..

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
Does it keep you in the same alliance you been in or does it switch you to the new race alliance?
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything stays the same, other than your race and name. I do believe you have to have the 'any race, any alliance' unlocked to change to a race from a different alliance, however.
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way to change alliance. If you don't have Any race Any Alliance, you'll be limited,to thw races of your current alliance when you try to change races.
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    The reason why I asked is bercause I saw Kajiit in the Pact Alliance. In Cyrodil.
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolvalk wrote: »
    The reason why I asked is bercause I saw Kajiit in the Pact Alliance. In Cyrodil.

Probably that player had the Any Race Any Upgrade. I have Pact Altmer, for example.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 4 Altmer, 4 Bosmer, and 1 Dunmer that are all Daggerfall Covenant (due to the Any Race Any Alliance) ... and one Argonian that is Aldmeri Dominion.

See my signature below.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 25, 2018 12:28AM
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    I take it this any race and any alliance upgrade is a rare thing to come across? I certainly don't see it in the crown shop. I mean it sounds like it would place an interesting twist on roleplay.
    PC/NA
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I take it this any race and any alliance upgrade is a rare thing to come across? I certainly don't see it in the crown shop. I mean it sounds like it would place an interesting twist on roleplay.

it's called "adventurer pack" in the crownstore and does not only include the race thingy but also treasure maps and a pet :)
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Yeah I was stuck on a loading screen in cyrodil haha. I say the message saying just that too ha
    PC/NA
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is not rare. I have it and so do most of the people that I play with. I believe it is in the crown shop under the "Upgrades" section but I don't remember off the top of my head.
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Yeah it was the adventurers Pack.
    PC/NA