The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS AoE Sorc and misconceptions with sorc being "underpowered"

WillS1888
WillS1888
✭✭
Now before i start this, im not here to complain about how all other classes are superior to sorc and how sorc is only use is to tank. Lately ive been seeing a lot of complaints about how sorc is "underpowered". I disagree with this to an extent. Sorc is not built for 1v1 fights. Sorc truly shines when you feel like fighting an army of people with 1 or 2 other people. Most of sorcs skills are AoE and can hit multiple enemys at a time. So while NB might have the highest damage output to a single character, sorc can do 10x that to a large group of people clumped together. This way of playing sorc is extremely effective when fighting groups of enemies however it makes fighting single enemys or 2-3 player groups difficult. I see way too many sorc tanks and I feel like that may be because of the fact that they dont realize sorcs dps is great for crowd control but terrible for 1v1s. I'd love to hear your guys thoughts on the topic. I only started using a crowd control sorc yesterday so im not an expert on the topic, but i gotta say it makes fighting forts in campaigns so much fun.
  • frankwchenzo
    frankwchenzo
    ✭✭
    I thought you're talking about pvp when reading your post, but then I noticed the title.

There's one ult call ele fury and every magicka build has access to it.
    And, pls tell me if there is any dungeon/trials that have 3 or more bosses at the end.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought you're talking about pvp when reading your post, but then I noticed the title.

There's one ult call ele fury and every magicka build has access to it.
    And, pls tell me if there is any dungeon/trials that have 3 or more bosses at the end.

Don’t the two newest trials have 3+ bosses?