The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is Crown Store Sapiarch motif?

EvilCroc
EvilCroc
✭✭✭✭✭
According to May Crown store preview it should be on with Summerset early access release. Today.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Per the patch notes the motif also drops from doing dailies, so one might not need crowns for it at all. Though I admit that it's such a beautiful motif that if the crown price is reasonable I may not want to wait to get it via dailies/gold.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also checked and it's not in the Crown Store yet. What gives?
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We made a post about this earlier in a different thread, but we identified a visual issue with how the Sapiarch Motif displays in the Crown Store interface, so we are delaying the release of the Motif in the Crown Store. The Sapiarch Motif will still drop in-game today on PC/Mac and on June 5 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Stay tuned for the Sapiarch Motif Crown Store release date.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggestion @ OP. ( if you got CE edition ).. go to the outfit station and don the divine prosecution armor. It is just wow..awesome. Enjoy.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    Suggestion @ OP. ( if you got CE edition ).. go to the outfit station and don the divine prosecution armor. It is just wow..awesome. Enjoy.

Divine prosecution is complete trash. Especially legs. Mail skirts again? No, thanks.
    Only staves have right to be used.
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »

Divine prosecution is complete trash. Especially legs. Mail skirts again? No, thanks.
    This I have to agree with. Why can't we, as men, get proper pants. I am definitely not comfy with wearing a skirt in real life (unless I was born in Scotland) so I don't want to wear one in a game.

It can be very frustrating to find a leg part that is not a skirt.
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. Is there a new ETA on this Motif?
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it at least available to preview at the Outfit Station yet?

Sapiarch OR Pyandonean didn't show up in the Outfit System tab last night.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, ZOS. You've lost the chance to get my crowns for this motif. I've already bought it page-by-page with gold.
    Best marketing ever.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inoki wrote: »

This I have to agree with. Why can't we, as men, get proper pants. I am definitely not comfy with wearing a skirt in real life (unless I was born in Scotland) so I don't want to wear one in a game.

Maybe consider that not only men play the game? :D
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry to here your "shortcomings" make you shy, some of us would be proud to sport a skirt! (I kid, I kid) A good pair of pants would be a nice option.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are we playing the same game? Whenever I try to find a skirt, I end up with Mazzatun or silken ring heavy... everything else is pants or weird pant/skirt combinations.

For the record, I have every motif unlocked other than those added with summerset. Also, I know there are some more skirts like daedric light, but those dye terrible.
    Edited by Leandor on May 25, 2018 6:42PM
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

Are we playing the same game? Whenever I try to find a skirt, I end up with Mazzatun or silken ring heavy... everything else is pants or weird pant/skirt combinations.

LOL right?

There's literally dozens upon dozens of pants both clothed and "armored", and only like 5 full length skirts and and like 8 or so half length ones. Literally all the rest is pants.

That leg/skirt ratio MASSIVELY favors pants over skirts right now. I'm too confused how someone can scroll through the outfit system not able to find pants, there's tons of them.
    Edited by Vehlir on May 25, 2018 8:44PM