The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow Image Addon?

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have Shadow Image on my off bar, in PvP, so I usually don't see when I go out of range or when it expires. Is there an addon that displays when you go in and out of range, and possibly a progress bar for time remaining? Audible alerts might also be good.

I appreciate that seasoned players may be used to it, but this is the first patch I'm using the skill. Having such an addon would certainly help with getting a better feel for it.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the skill icon just changes when it's active and it will be grayed out when you're out of range. Is that not the case?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I thought the skill icon just changes when it's active and it will be grayed out when you're out of range. Is that not the case?

Purple out of range
    Orange in range.

But you can’t see that if your on the other bar.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »

Purple out of range
    Orange in range.

But you can’t see that if your on the other bar.

Try action duration reminder.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still using Srendarr, there's a fix for the sound issue error in the comments section of the addon page.
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Miat found a work around with the recent changes that they did with Shadow Image. You would have to try it yourself as I cant atm.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1990-1.04.html
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online