The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Idea for New Alchemy Nodes - Planters & Greenhouses

MinuitPro
MinuitPro
✭✭✭✭
After touring Summerset and seeing the greenhouses, I got to thinking... It would be neat if within those greenhouses and random potted areas (like the island by Dusk Keep or Morrowind planters, etc) would have Alchemy materials. They should probably be a stolen commodity (Steal vs. Take), and I'm not sure how the respawn timer should work. I figured this would be a nice incentive for touring around landscapes a little more... and may be give way to a furnishing item that could do the same for you.

Gathering materials is not difficult; this is just an idea to add some flavor to certain areas and perhaps boost the availability of some of the more exotic mats for new players coming in.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything related to alchemy never be fixed. Gold leachers will come here and call you noob and moot this thread. All new players are expected to pay either hefty money in guild stores or pay for crown potions in ESO. Its waste of time.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 25, 2018 2:34PM