The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guess the price for upcoming barbarian long hair...

ArtCommissions
ArtCommissions
✭✭✭
It is the hairstyle that many players seem to be waiting for, and it gets bundled with other cosmetics that I personally wouldn’t care about. I want the hairstyle but I’ll have to buy the bundle? I’m guessing 2000 crowns would be the price.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2000 crowns?!? Are you mad???

They'll clearly add it to the crown crates so you have CHANCE of PAYING for the POSSIBILITY of PURCHASING the hair.

C'mon man, you've already thought exploitative and ridiculous but you haven't thought nefarious. I hope you aren't trying to get a job with ZOS. You'll seriously need to improve your thinking! :lol:
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will throw up if the small pack ends up being 2000 Crowns.

They'll clearly add it to the crown crates so you have CHANCE of PAYING for the POSSIBILITY of PURCHASING the hair.

C'mon man, you've already thought exploitative and ridiculous but you haven't thought nefarious. I hope you aren't trying to get a job with ZOS. You'll seriously need to improve your thinking! :lol:

The hairstyle comes in a bundle on the 24th, not in Crown Crates...
  • Sumskittles
    Sumskittles
    ✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »

And if you look up high in the sky. You will see the joke gracefully flying over your head.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭

And if you look up high in the sky. You will see the joke gracefully flying over your head.

No, actually. They are definitely being serious.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, I think they definitely were being sarcastic.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    No, I think we are definitely going to be charged more for a single hairstyle that we want.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, they will delay it like sapiarch motif.
    No trust to ZOS and their "monthly previews" anymore.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I think we are definitely going to be charged more for a single hairstyle that we want.

It's the only reason it's being bundled. So they can charge us more. Period point blank. They know damn well how popular and desired long hair is and has been asked for by us for the longest. It's a cheap and dirty move and couldn't be more obvious.

They sure know how to turn something sweet into a sour piece of ....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hai,

I was being sarcastic.

Smh.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭

Hai,

I was being sarcastic.

Smh.

“Hai”

The cringe.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hai,

I was being sarcastic.

Smh.

“Hai”

The cringe.

Not grasping sarcasm.

The cringe.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing somewhere between "more then I am willing to pay" and "Are they serious? really?!!"
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same price, or at most 2x the standard hair packs
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    I just came to the forum to find out if it came out yet. I don't want to miss it but I'll skip if the price is ridiculous.
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    5000 crowns
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2800 sound about the ZOS is right price
    tho i think it should be 1200-1800 max
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i assume it'll be the same price as all the other 4 packs.. 1000 crowns
    Edited by DanteYoda on May 25, 2018 3:49AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    It is 1000 crowns.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But isn't it worth any price to look this beautiful?

640?cb=20130420195751g
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000, but it looks like crap. Who ever did the textures for this model should practice more before shoving it to QA and QA should be retrained. So basically I spent 1k crowns on a pair of tiny earrings and eye shadow - which thankfully isn't in the horns tab with the oracle eyes.

Also I think 1000 is a ripoff for four items, but I cancelled my subscription, so I guess it's an even trade.
    Edited by DreamsUnderStars on May 24, 2018 8:36PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't buy it it has many issues and the hair is really bugged..