The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Legendary Mage - Vintage 1vX Sorcerer PVP - On This Day 3 Years Ago :)

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
Was sorting out some old clips this morning and thought you might like this, a bit of vintage ESO. Re-edited and re-published today, but recorded exactly 3 years ago. I hope you enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsZUcOcL_w
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena guild chat, good f***** times man!
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    was this music the old familyjules7x elder scrolls covers? Epic
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    look at all that S T R E A K
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MuchShock wrote: »
    was this music the old familyjules7x elder scrolls covers? Epic

The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim) Guitar Medley & Sons of Skyrim Metal Cover :)
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    look at all that S T R E A K

It was gutted shortly afterwards.

There were sorcs that used to spam it and just run away all the time, but those wouldn't take you down since they'd have to build a bit more for sustain than you, and that means once you're toe to toe and fighting, they lose.

It's the non-mobile classes that were complaining about it, but they had other things going for them which they conveniently never mentioned 99% of the time (ex, dks + perma block + dynamic ulty + infinite battleroar stats + infinite perma reflect on everything etc).

It's the war of the classes that resulted in all nerfs. Non mobile classes complaining about mobile ones, mobile ones complaining about non mobile's fighting capabilities etc. It's really funny and sad at the same time. :)
    amir412 wrote: »
    Arena guild chat, good f***** times man!

Yeah, it was mostly doggy barking 'language pleaseeeee' lol
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena is still alive guys check ad keep claims sometimes :p
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ima let you finish but Germantrocity made the greatest sorc video of all time
    Edited by Lexxypwns on May 24, 2018 10:31PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

I'm not here to compete with my buddy German, whom I miss a lot, we've competed enough when we were playing together, this is just for fun and recorded in literally less than 15 mins. :)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not here to compete with my buddy German, whom I miss a lot, we've competed enough when we were playing together, this is just for fun and recorded in literally less than 15 mins. :)

I was just meme’ing. It’s basically what Kanye said when he interrupt Taylor Swift
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was just meme’ing. It’s basically what Kanye said when he interrupt Taylor Swift

lol sorry, I'm not familiar with that stuff :)