The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Guides – Summerset & Update 18 Special"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
61db9bde02a473902f1d1b0fc1b00568.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Community Guides – Summerset & Update 18 Special" blog article.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset and Update 18 are right around the corner, but there is already a ton of great community-created content available to get you up to speed on all the new adventures, loot, and systems coming with the new Chapter and patch. Check them out in our latest Community Guides article!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found Alcast' Psijic Guide to be very useful with accurate maps.

I probably would have used the in-game map if I could quick-slot it for easy reference like a survey map, but opening my inventory to,double check every single time I needed to proved far to unwieldy.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast was indeed a good start but https://mmobits.com/2018/05/09/psijic-order-skill-line-quest-and-time-breach-location-guide/ was a better for me for a simple raison : i am so often lost, that the pictures added with each map were a benediction for me.

I will add that the new survey map are good BUT why do we have to close and open them to check the text again and again ? Between the text for clues, the map to check for coords, and .... the running lost around because you are not that good, i got my record upped to 35mn to find a Jewel survey map in Craglorn. Yes i am not very proud of me but well i am so easily lost ....
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -