The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How about giving jewelry nodes a sound like nirnroot?

I_B_Squishy
I_B_Squishy
✭✭✭
They're too hard to see; they blend in with the rocky surfaces and max keen eye does nothing.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try adjusting your graphics or upgrade your system. The nodes are clearly visible, no sound needs to be added.
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    Geforce 1080ti, 47 inch 4k monitor, all settings max and I can't see them, what are you settings and do you use an add on?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While platinum does not standout like rubeite they are not that hard to see. Also, they are much more common than nirnroot so the sound would be too frequent. They may be rare in Summerset because everyone is there, but I have been finding them frequently in other zones.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keen eye does help seeing the nodes, @I_B_Squishy ... do you have the passive skill unlocked?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geforce 1080ti, 47 inch 4k monitor, all settings max and I can't see them, what are you settings and do you use an add on?

I do use an addon, but have seen them clearly from a distance against rocks before I turned my harvest map addon back on.

As someone pointed out, Keen eye does help, but also we have to get used to what to look for since this is new.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    The seem nodes are huge in size. It's almost silly how large they are.
    Halcyon Black
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keen Eye and harvest map seem good enough. Platinum is really easy to spot, it is much shinier the any grey rock.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never had a problem seeing them ever, I do not use Keen Eye for it, the red glow kinda gives it away.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Never had a problem seeing them ever, I do not use Keen Eye for it, the red glow kinda gives it away.

Red Glow?
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant idea.
    i like it.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »

Red Glow?

My bad, for some reason I misread.

Might be the red mist, :open_mouth:
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SHADOW2KK Can't say I've ever seen a red mist near jewellery nodes either.

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keen eye is all you need. I was tripping over jewelry nodes last night making a lap around a base game zone.
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭

Red Glow?

What add on gives the nodes a red mist/glow?
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭

Red Glow?

What add on gives the nodes a red mist/glow?

None. He must be thinking of rubedite which is for blacksmithing not jewelry crafting.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    wouldn't be too lore friendly to make dust seams audiably "twinkle" :-/

dude, just find a cluster or ore nodes and farm them til they respawn as dust seams.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Turn the grass off. U actually need to not use the fancy graphics.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problems seeing them with nothing in keen eye. The nodes are freaking huge I don't see how anyone can not see them.