The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Cap, Summerset Edition

Wreuntzylla
Wreuntzylla
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As of the release of the new dlc, we now have 176 crafting stations, or roughly 25% of the available slots for ESO+ subscribers owning a notable home (25% of 700 slots).

I propose the following.

Condense all of the attunement stations into one for each craft, with a pull down menu from which you select the desired set. Now 4 instead of 176.

When you use an attunement station, the set is then added to the relevant craft station.

• Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. You win the idea of the day, possibly week, award!!!
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    I like this idea. You win the idea of the day, possibly week, award!!!

Haha, not exactly innovative. For some reason it just never occurred to me that jewelry crafting would require a new station for every set. Not until I saw one while running master writs. I quickly did the math and realized we were talking about 44 new stations and felt a stroke coming on.

I had already gone through the process of planning out what I would remove from my crafting structure to have enough slots, through Summerset. It's not possible to remove 42 more without turning my area into a truly uninspired lump of not so nice stuff.

What should have been ZoS' greatest achievement, being able to take known objects and make unknown things, has been reduced to nothing more than a decorating party. <sigh>