The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extreme lag on PS4 NA

zacvanm
zacvanm
✭✭✭
Been having huge 3-5 second freezes during gameplay and constant lag between freezes. Anyone else? Internet connection is fine on my end. My whole guild is experiencing the same issues in both PvE and PvP (Shor).
EP Nord StamDK PvP
EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
1750cp
PS-NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @zacvanm

There are some troubleshooting steps in this thread that can help with the extreme lag you are experiencing. If the troubleshooting doesn't help, you can contact customer support for more help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @zacvanm

There are some troubleshooting steps in this thread that can help with the extreme lag you are experiencing. If the troubleshooting doesn't help, you can contact customer support for more help.

Thanks for the reply, I had checked all my connections, tested the connection, and made sure everything was open that needed to be open. The issue seems to be on the other end. Everyone that was online in my guild experienced the same issues at the same time. The 3-5 second freezes were happening to us all at the same time. The people I play with live anywhere from Hawaii, New York, to Canada, the UK, and Australia. It was a game side issue, not ours. Hopefully it’s just a server overload since Summerset just dropped on PC, but idk if y’all use separate mega servers or not.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA