The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Loremaster Celarus?

Kharret
Kharret
✭✭✭
All guides say about Loremaster Celarus to start Psijic's quest line. I never met such a person inside Ceporah Tower.
Any tips where to find that guy after completion the main (Raz's) Summerset plot?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's in the main room when you enter Ceporah tower with a quest marker over his head.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 24, 2018 3:28AM
  • Kharret
    Kharret
    ✭✭✭
    This I have read already in guides. No such a man there.
  • Kharret
    Kharret
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, found out that I already got the first quest at some point. I didn't noticed it in the guild quests tab. Thank you )
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for him too, but the guild skill tree has not been activated. I am on the main quest ":A Necessary Alliance".

Thank you!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    I am looking for him too, but the guild skill tree has not been activated. I am on the main quest ":A Necessary Alliance".

Thank you!

You don't have to progress in the Summerset main quest beyond the first one.

Celarus should be in the main room of Ceporah Tower, the room where you viewed the scrying rite. He'll give you the quest to use the Augur to seal the time breaches. When you finish the first set of time breaches in Summerset, the Psijic Order skill tree will unlock.