The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Gold Food

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    So basically it's all stam food? Is there new magicka food?

The new Summerset food is basically the stamina version of Clockwork Citrus Filet
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Clockwork+Citrus+Filet

Hi thank you :) seems like everything is stam in this Chapter. All the 3 new crafted sets are mostly stam to. Save for one hybrid of stam and magicka. But unfortunately I see that set stam mostly due to weapon damage added. I'm grateful for advice though. If it's not bop I could maybe sell it? Wait no maybe have to make the stuff. Think the chapters are bop? I'm so confused.

The recipes are Bind on Pickup, the food/drink is not.

Hi thanks for clarifying :) so I can make food/drink to make money. But by doing so say sell fold and recipes. How much would it cost to make and per sold. Pro and con of each, especially these new food after make.

The expensive part is the 3 clam gall in the purple recipe and the 5 mother of pearl for the gold recipe. So figure that cost, then divide by 4 (assuming you have the provisioning passive) to figure your per item cost.

Provisioning no lol, I have no skill of such thing level. Same for all of my crafting (I'm half and half of me purchasing Summerset or not. For jewelry crafting.) but does sounds really expensive just for clams. Then again seafood is always expensive in Real World. Why not the game as well?
    Edited by Serjustin19 on May 23, 2018 3:05PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi thank you :) seems like everything is stam in this Chapter.

But, but ... what about all the forum threads complaining that stamina is dead?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 23, 2018 3:10PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS really wants people to fish. Like really want us to fish.

They haven't given a buff to the odds for those with Master Fisher though.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    Svenja wrote: »
    This is the recipe when you loot it:
    Water-Stained-Psijic-recipe.jpg

And this is the drink that you create at the Provisioning station.
    f92176fbc5eb92de78e5ee97bc34ccb0.png

This, and a fun purple recipe that gives you double fish-loot if you are fishing with ONE other player, can be obtained from fishing in Artaeum.

@ZOS_GinaBruno this is what I was talking about

You don’t see the vague description of the recipe as a clue for anything?

The item pulled from the water doesn’t say broth. Until you learn it, it is just a floppy waterlogged dirty stained piece of paper.
    Edited by Cryptical on May 23, 2018 3:30PM
    Xbox NA
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesnt work with bone pirate, although it is listed as a drink!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamina not dead ;) werewolf be back as well. It's just the magicka stuff getting old.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »

Have you tested this?
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

Have you tested this?

Yes, it also doesnt work with the passives from Nord with increased drink duration. It is no drink, although it says so.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The new Summerset food is basically the stamina version of Clockwork Citrus Filet

So the big question, which is harder to farm. Perfect Roe, or Powdered Mother of Pearl?

Since I have YET to see a giant clam, I'm going with the latter.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

So the big question, which is harder to farm. Perfect Roe, or Powdered Mother of Pearl?

Since I have YET to see a giant clam, I'm going with the latter.

Perfect Roe, IMO. I've gotten Powdered Mother of Pearl from the shell rewards at the end of Abyssal Geysers in much less time than it takes me to farm the average 100 fish to get a Perfect Roe.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 23, 2018 5:17PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you tested this?

Yes, it also doesnt work with the passives from Nord with increased drink duration. It is no drink, although it says so.

Well that's garbage. Hopefully it's just a bug.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Want to hear the funny thing?

I've been farming the drink recipe all ****ing day and I already got the food recipe twice.

And the food, is a DRINK!!!

THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK WITH BONE PIRATE!!!
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on May 23, 2018 5:30PM
    PC EU
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    And then, even if u craft it as a drink, it is still a food! ZOS full troll here
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI Holy Powered Mother of all things Pearl drops at the geyser dolmen things. Not that hard to obtain, the Giant Clams drop ingredients but I haven't had one from them yet.
    PC EU
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s supposed to be a food. Has to be a bug that it goes to drink
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See even the forum posts are stamina oriented...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI Holy Powered Mother of all things Pearl drops at the geyser dolmen things. Not that hard to obtain, the Giant Clams drop ingredients but I haven't had one from them yet.

This is interesting. I know what a dolmen is. It's just the water part confused me. I mean is geysers, water though? Where is geysers located, are they in Cyrodiil to?
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

How do you figure? The thumbnail is a wine bag. That's definitely suppose to be a drink.

Here I'll link a wine bag for reference:

https://www.tienda.com/products/tan-bota-wineskin-peregrino-bb-08.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwopTYBRAzEiwAnU4kb03lnErx3Tg4bjQpsMQPUQqBgGCzmzg9P1IFNIEQFM1YnoZRAi-sqRoCTccQAvD_BwE
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This is interesting. I know what a dolmen is. It's just the water part confused me. I mean is geysers, water though? Where is geysers located, are they in Cyrodiil to?

No, the Geysers are located only in Summerset.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you figure? The thumbnail is a wine bag. That's definitely suppose to be a drink.

https://www.tienda.com/products/tan-bota-wineskin-peregrino-bb-08.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwopTYBRAzEiwAnU4kb03lnErx3Tg4bjQpsMQPUQqBgGCzmzg9P1IFNIEQFM1YnoZRAi-sqRoCTccQAvD_BwE

Just ignore the $94 price tag
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, the Geysers are located only in Summerset.

Thanks, I guess I won't miss anything if I not buy summer set. But how big of improvement for Geysers and places (non Summerset) would it make? For example is it for selling (profit) or decorating (BOP)
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably stick to Dubious Camoran. I'm too cheap to spend that much on food.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Just ignore the $94 price tag

They have $13 ones at Walmart, but I was just wanting to give you guys a quick example lol
  • Spurius_Lucilius
    Spurius_Lucilius
    ✭✭✭
    EL6ri7S.jpg
    One of my guild mate eat the food/drink, and it says this in the character menu.
    PC NA Casual/PVP
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    guess I'm going fishing
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone clarify? The screenshot above shows the new gold food stats as better than the wrothgar drink everyone uses for max heath and magic recovery? Is this right?

Also, I saw a mention of a purple recipie that gives double fish drops of fishing with one other person.. does this mean just in Summerset? Or everywhere? Does it mean you pull two fish in or you get two fish when skinning? Having 6 master anglers I’m very curious because If it doubles the drops that essentially means master angler will take half the time.

Anyone with the info please clarify. I’m on Xbox. Thanks.

Also, the recipe pieces and motifs only drop from Summerset not everywhere, correct? Thanks.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing

Is this a joke or serious?

Extremely serious.

You also get the pandonyean motiffs and style material from bottles you find in your catch while fishing.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EL6ri7S.jpg
    One of my guild mate eat the food/drink, and it says this in the character menu.

I noticed that as well, then I accidently leant on the right click, destroying about 10k worth of food in a split second. Haven't had a worse experience in a video game until today, well since Summerset arrived. Really annoyed at myself for wasting £20, that's like a packet of tobacco or cheap bottle of vodka!

If you're all wondering is it worth it? I went back to Bone Pirate and Dubious after about an hour and the rest of this new food I created will probably stay in the bank until ZOS decide wtf it actually is.
    PC EU
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    Can someone clarify? The screenshot above shows the new gold food stats as better than the wrothgar drink everyone uses for max heath and magic recovery? Is this right?

Also, I saw a mention of a purple recipie that gives double fish drops of fishing with one other person.. does this mean just in Summerset? Or everywhere? Does it mean you pull two fish in or you get two fish when skinning? Having 6 master anglers I’m very curious because If it doubles the drops that essentially means master angler will take half the time.

Anyone with the info please clarify. I’m on Xbox. Thanks.

Also, the recipe pieces and motifs only drop from Summerset not everywhere, correct? Thanks.

Anyone with this info?