Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

housing jewelry crafting question

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
Are there clockwork jewelry crafting stations? My main house has a clockwork theme and wanted to know if they exist. Even for crowns in the housing "purchase" option.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're crown-only but yes they exist. Just pretty expensive.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, thanks
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. May I ask where the clockwork jewelry stations are located? I've looked through the normal spot in the housing editor, and I don't see it on my list anywhere. I have the xpack, and I also have a clockwork theme for my other crafting stations.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on console, we don't get them till June 5th.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm on PC, and it's definitely not in the usual spot. :-(
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Well, after pulling my hair out thinking I somehow wasn't able to see the Clockwork Jewelry Crafting station, it turns out that it doesn't exist. This is the official reply from CS:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us back. My name is Tuesday.

After looking into this, I am sad to say that the Clockwork Jewelry Crafting Station is not an item that exists in game. That is why it is not available for purchase via crowns or vouchers.

If you would such a station in the future, let the developers know by using /feedback in game. I also recommend that you reach out to the player that posted in the forum regarding where he found the information on this particular station.

If you have any more problems or questions, please contact us again.