The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Biggest quality of life change

Vencenzo
Vencenzo
✭✭✭
Just put potions or mats in rewards for the worthy.
No one needs this much of these sets.
They make mail a pain to manage.

Change my mind..
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vencenzo wrote: »

Change my mind..

you're right...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do beleive that with Summerset ROTWs will contain alchemical ingredient satchels or something of that nature. Also they will have new set pieces and also jewlery trait items and maybe meterials? You have to check the patch notes, I can’t remeber exactly but it will be more useful. And yes I very much agree that this is log overdue. I would say they should put crafting mats in there too.
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I do beleive that with Summerset ROTWs will contain alchemical ingredient satchels or something of that nature. Also they will have new set pieces and also jewlery trait items and maybe meterials? You have to check the patch notes, I can’t remeber exactly but it will be more useful. And yes I very much agree that this is log overdue. I would say they should put crafting mats in there too.

This is cool and all but as it stands the vendors with ap chests are unused and gear is a pain to manage selling/breaking down. Mats go into crafting bag and pots stack nicely. Better to not have gear in them. Can keep the shards in though.

The biggest issue is not having room to collect everything from mail. The geode limit is compounding it to make sure I have 0 space.
    Edited by Vencenzo on May 16, 2018 9:56AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Individual skill line respec would be my biggest quality of life issue
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to have the ability to respec by clicking a profile button (even though it will cost the sum of skill+CP+whatever else) and granularity of being able to respec only single skills (like CP does)
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭
    Auros wrote: »
    Would love to have the ability to respec by clicking a profile button (even though it will cost the sum of skill+CP+whatever else) and granularity of being able to respec only single skills (like CP does)

If you have a crating char to free up points and farm most of the shards on your main you can do this with the mod alpha gear with one click. It would however be nice to have a respec statue in cyro base for stats and skils.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Individual skill line respec would be my biggest quality of life issue

And ability to reset attributes per point for a small gold cost. Same for CP.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better Group UI features.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would put a cooking and a potion making crafting station in each keep.
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭
    Add : NPCs no longer walk away from you while you are using them to this list.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to change your mind. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Change my mind..

You're the guy from NA who rekt Sypher with that hybrid templar build right? That was awesome man! :smile:
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭

Change my mind..

You're the guy from NA who rekt Sypher with that hybrid templar build right? That was awesome man! :smile:

I miss Sypher :/ He was fun to fight. Saw he was playing fortnite for a bit, dunno after that.