The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zos might want to give BG a new button to join.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
noticed many people have no idea how to find the battle ground button, wouldn't it be smarter to put it inside the Cyrodiil scoreboard area since it's PvP as well? just thought i'd throw it out there.
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be pretty smart if they just made a main menu tab on the top icons that included all pvp access and interface options.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be pretty smart if they just made a main menu tab on the top icons that included all pvp access and interface options.

actually i didnt even think of that, makes more sense to me, all things in one section
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.