Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best way to get the Transliminal Violet dye?

NeroVolpe
NeroVolpe
Soul Shriven
Hi there all!
As per the title, I've been trying really hard to get this dye.... For the past few days I have barely even played, and just semi-afked near the center waiting to see if a group tries to kill Molag Bal. My zone chats manifestations consist of "LFG Molag Bal" and "Anyone for Molag Bal", and have been met with an astounding 0 answers...Trying to solo the bosses has also proven disastrous, and none of my two guilds (mostly silent) seem to be willing to help.... I'm at my wit's end guys, anyone have any suggestions?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried different campaigns?
    The Moot Councillor
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want it ASAP you’re just gonna have to keep trying to find a small group of people willing to do it. It’s very doable with 4-6 players and up to 12 is optimal.

If you don’t mind waiting, early September has had an anniversary event the last 2 Year’s for the IC dlc, and it’s pretty hard NOT to find a group down there during that time period. It’s the one time of the year that place is super active.

Whichever you decide, good luck!
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That Boss is soloable.
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    That Boss is soloable.
    if you slot shield :D
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP, if you're on PC EU I can help you get it if needed
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • NeroVolpe
    NeroVolpe
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the replies guys! I have tried different campaigns, and had no luck.... Soloing has really, really not worked out lol, I have to increase my skill level and upgrade my gear I reckon. I am on PC NA, but thank you emilyhyoyeon for the offer ((: I guess I shall wait until September hahaha
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    Have you thought of joining a different guild? put a post in the guild recruitment section saying you need a more active guild and specifically what you are trying to do. I am really betting there would be some out there happy to help. I am in the Loreseekers Guild (maybe you have heard the podcast?) and it is very active. Do you use discord? I really think the best thing to do is find a more active guild and ask for a group.