Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO LIVE: May 25 @ 4PM EDT – Cloudrest Trial Run"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO LIVE: May 25 @ 4PM EDT – Cloudrest Trial Run! This week, Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan and Senior Designer Shane Slama will discuss the new Trial and its design while a motley band of ZOS developers run through. We've got this! We'll also be enabling Twitch Drops during the show, so be sure to tune in!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "motley band of ZOS developers runs through it on Normal"
    looks like you guys learned your lesson after trying vet scalecaller hard mode
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

although that was the laugh of the year for me I must say I really appreciated the devs decided there to eat their own dogfood just like we all must.

I hope they won't cheese out this time and decide to do at least the VET version.

ps: HM not needed, let's leave that to the pro's ;)
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the rewards that excludes half of your game population, if not more, will be present in your live streams as well?
    Just a shame. I used to look forward to these.
    Count me out as a viewer until this is resolved.
    Edited by FreshlyB8ked on May 23, 2018 4:26PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, sounds fantastic! And holy smokes, won't this be the first run through a full-fledged TRIAL on an ESO live? I know they've done some DLC dungeon runs and those have always been a hoot, a trial sounds super intense!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Nice, sounds fantastic! And holy smokes, won't this be the first run through a full-fledged TRIAL on an ESO live? I know they've done some DLC dungeon runs and those have always been a hoot, a trial sounds super intense!!

Technically a mini-Trial.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

Technically a mini-Trial.

Well sure but we're talking about 12-player content still. Lots more people involved!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zf4lbJZ.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Lake wrote: »
    Zf4lbJZ.png

Haha I literally just said that! But yes, we'll have some Drop goodness during the show on Friday. Details TBD.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭

Zf4lbJZ.png

Haha I literally just said that! But yes, we'll have some Drop goodness during the show on Friday. Details TBD.

Any chance these details will explain how ZOS is going to compensate console users during this? Or is our money not valued the same as the PC/Mac crowd?
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zf4lbJZ.png

Any chance these details will explain how ZOS is going to compensate console users during this? Or is our money not valued the same as the PC/Mac crowd?

LOL get over yourself
  • Hillis118
    Hillis118
    Soul Shriven
    Will the new Twitch boxes only be available from ESO live streams, or will other Twitch streams have opportunities for them as well? How can we find them?
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zf4lbJZ.png

LOL get over yourself

Apologies for just wanting things that others are receiving for paying the same amount of money that I have.
    Edited by FreshlyB8ked on May 24, 2018 5:02PM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stream late starting?
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    That was awesome ..... we need more @ZOS_GinaBruno plays ESO streams :D
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the stream, it was a lot of fun to watch. Sadly I didn't get any drops even though I linked my accounts before the stream started.

I only created a twitch account to see what this new program was about, as that platform isn't really my thing. The crates were a good incentive for me to at least check it out, but seeing people type in chat that they got 3-4 boxes when I got 0 doesn't make me want to use it again.

Just my feedback!

Edited by Left4Daud on May 25, 2018 9:24PM
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, totally forgot about this and missed all those drops. :'(
  • April
    April
    ✭✭✭
    Linked account 30 minutes before stream and watched the whole thing but didn't get a single drop :neutral:
    Guild: Just Some Guild

Ysmira - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Former Empress [Thornblade NA Cycles 2-3]
    Vanarra - VR16 Templar - AD - Stormproof
    Seraffina - VR16 Nightblade - AD - Stormproof
    Cellestina - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Stormproof
    Celestina Warbeck - VR16 Sorcerer - AD - Stormproof
    Elleyana - VR16 Templar - AD
    Freiya - VR16 Stam Temp - AD
  • Amaljia
    Amaljia
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the stream, but yeah, didn't get a mail/drop (Didn't Gina say we were ALL supposed to get 1?) P.S. Watched the full thing, as usual
    PC NA @Amaljia
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now desire with all my heart that some savvy audiophile genius make a Gina Bruno Autotune song using her voiceover from that stream. You could call it ‘Balls for Days.’
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What happened there?
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balls!!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The guys" sure did put on a show.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Still better than running vMOL with developer god-mode active, what a disgrace that was..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer