Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dungeon event

Sophocles1
Sophocles1
✭✭✭
So I find sometimes ina random dungeon run I get an announcement that a special event has started and do I want to accept....ie, razors edge. I say no because I am with a random group and don’t want to leave them. Then I think maybe that’s a quest in the dungeon we are doing together? But we do the dungeon, me following dudes who are just booking it, and no quest seeems to appear extra. What are these things? Should I abandon the ones in my log just sitting there?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that's the dungeon quest. If it pops up, it means someone started the quest. (Razors edge is the quest for City of Ash I)

I find that if I need the quest, its helpful to type in group chat that I'm doing the quest so the others know,I might need to stop and talk to an NPC.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dungeon quests are pretty automatic as in you just have to kill enemies, others require you to talk to npc in the dungeons, you will get quest markers on map, you also have to talk to an npc at end of quest in most cases.

All dungeons has an quest and they give an skillpoint so they are nice to do, if you miss quest its on crisis, you will get the dungeon again

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sophocles1
    Sophocles1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!