The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Delete

• KevintheKleaner
    KevintheKleaner
    Soul Shriven
    would appreciate an invite my GT KevintheKleaner
  • burnheart76
    burnheart76
    Soul Shriven
    Doing it now sorry about that :)
  • FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    Invites up to date! Welcome everyone!!
  • Shintar
    Shintar
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite to join your guild.

GT : Shintar

Thanks
  • H3llion_King
    Hi, could you add me please GT H3LLION KING
    only really play PVE and grind but what to try more Dungeons and start Trials. Over CP 200 and have lvl 50 in all trades. Have nearly all traits for woodworking, clothing(light and med) just need Nirn on several things, and am now working through blacksmithing traits. Trying to save gold for house at the moment as only have a few of the “rooms”. Can craft nearly all food and drinks including Ambrosia and Dubious Camoran Throne (even tho I’m lacking some Mats).
  • FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    Shintar wrote: »

GT : Shintar

Thanks

Sorry, it says account not found!
  • blackelf74
    Hello,
    i would like an invite to join guild.
    EP primary pg,720CP with 8 trait woodworker/clothier,also enchanting/provisioning/alchemy are maxed,if this could be help someone.
    i'm from Italy and i play generally from 18 to 22 in the ww and in the afternoon of saturday/sunday.
    if you need an experienced player for pve/dungeon/quests/grind sets and other,i'm here :)
    Also have 2 pvp pg in AD,but i can play pvp with EP pg too.

My gt is II ENTITY IT II
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackelf74 wrote: »
    Hello,
    EP primary pg,720CP with 8 trait woodworker/clothier,also enchanting/provisioning/alchemy are maxed,if this could be help someone.
    i'm from Italy and i play generally from 18 to 22 in the ww and in the afternoon of saturday/sunday.
    if you need an experienced player for pve/dungeon/quests/grind sets and other,i'm here :)

My gt is II ENTITY IT II

I’ll invite you when I’m next online :)
  • blackelf74
    Keylun wrote: »
    Hello,

My gt is II ENTITY IT II

I’ll invite you when I’m next online :)

thank you.
  • Shintar
    Shintar
    Soul Shriven

GT : Szybkidzony

Thanks
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

My gt is II ENTITY IT II

Hi man, thought I replied to this. I’m not able to be online atm but someone else has said that your username won’t work for some reason
  • blackelf74
    Keylun wrote: »
    Hello,

My gt is II ENTITY IT II

Hi man, thought I replied to this. I’m not able to be online atm but someone else has said that your username won’t work for some reason

Hy Keylun,
    i'm already in the guild,maybe someone invited me two time in the same moment..
    See you in Tamriel :)
  • robbuddah
    robbuddah
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, this looks like a good guild. I’m EP and want to do both PvP and PvE. Are you still recruiting? If you are could you invite me? GT Robbuddah.