The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vivec, a death server?

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    - oh, about the subject of the topic, any comment? :)
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »

many pugs die in Vivec; it is known.
    Ray
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »

many pugs die in Vivec; it is known.

agree XD
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    We can talk about the latest patch and game design on 'AOE' for groups, the so-called zergballs. No new players have felt compelled to stay on Cyrodiil to be 'devoured' by an absurd idea of pvp. Many, if not the vast majority of players are leaving Cyrodiil because they can not compete with this ~ logic ~ of the 'mass kill' ...

... another, who feels good fighting on Cyrodiil with LAG, memory spikes, gliches all the time that finds groups and their powerful AOE?

No one.

To finish, ... the idea was to attract more people to stimulate them to the groups. Well, that idea went wrong when you downplayed the new players on Cyrodiil. In my view, and being pessimistic, Cyrodiil is dying. People are abandoning this form of gambling, im one.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too am no longer gambling on the new pessimistic players in Cyrodiil.
    Ray
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    Here we go again...

This time it's not by me. I'll forever miss you 1st and 2ND Scourge; PS4 EU (2015-2017 R.I.P.)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are players resistant to change? Or is the evolution of group play in ESO changing and players are simply not opening up to the idea of what it could be?

Lets face it. The biggest drawback to this game is the means in which we all suffer because of the poor UI the game was launched with. Add-ons are great but they create lag and in some cases load screens. The quality of life in Cyrodiil would be greatly improved in both performance and faction organization if ZOS would just simply rework the UI for group play emphasizing group play for everyone. Trust me the group finder does nothing for enhancing the quality of life for new players. The rhetoric surrounding groups and the stigmas players are strapped with are all misconstrued, unfounded half truths meant to serve as propaganda for or against players who actually care about something other than themselves.

#stopthehate
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Are players resistant to change? Or is the evolution of group play in ESO changing and players are simply not opening up to the idea of what it could be?

Lets face it. The biggest drawback to this game is the means in which we all suffer because of the poor UI the game was launched with. Add-ons are great but they create lag and in some cases load screens. The quality of life in Cyrodiil would be greatly improved in both performance and faction organization if ZOS would just simply rework the UI for group play emphasizing group play for everyone. Trust me the group finder does nothing for enhancing the quality of life for new players. The rhetoric surrounding groups and the stigmas players are strapped with are all misconstrued, unfounded half truths meant to serve as propaganda for or against players who actually care about something other than themselves.

#stopthehate
    Co9iIxrUEAAhcVp.jpg

PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#stopthehate

Start around 4mins 40secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhDsSTOl9U&t=329s

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all keep referencing this video as if it proves something. All it shows is what constant harassment can force players to do. No one seems to care about the 100 videos before this one and if you took the time to watch them you would find 100 fights where I never t-bagged or lost my composure. If you want to make a change watch the video and stop the harassment. You are of little concern and someone who I have only seen maybe twice in game. You were of little consequence both times and placed on ignore when you started sending hate tells because you died. But thanks for the hits on the video.

Since an exact same quote and time reference was made in another thread by a different player trying to emphasize a similar point I can only assume that you fit the second category....."Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something"
    Edited by Anazasi on May 21, 2018 11:45AM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    I will only ask once: do not close my topic again. My concern with Vivec, which I shared with several friends in game, is fair.

:)
    Edited by Iskras on May 21, 2018 11:31AM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I saw something extremely positive. Some friends from an EP guild came to play with us, from AD, to help in balancing the queue and map. I thought it was great. Of course, outside the traditional times where they make their rounds or races with their friends, was of great help to AD.

I think this must be the spirit, keep the balance, which is fair for everyone to keep the game going and everyone can have fun.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I saw something extremely positive. Some friends from an EP guild came to play with us, from AD, to help in balancing the queue and map. I thought it was great. Of course, outside the traditional times where they make their rounds or races with their friends, was of great help to AD.

I think this must be the spirit, keep the balance, which is fair for everyone to keep the game going and everyone can have fun.

team orange confirmed
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Iskras, I have a suggestion. That you may be totally qualified for considering how vocal you are. Please follow the example that a courageous DC member has done. Find a way to create some form of a coalition amongst the AD guild's. Build unity instead of attacking the already loose and fragile aire of cooperation that exists. If you want to make AD strong begin with the building something that will actually get the job done. Put your personal views aside and help work towards a stronger AD faction based on support cooperation and positive discussions.
    I have never refused to fight for the faction or help other leaders or groups. I've just be wise enough to know I have no control over what others do, how they play, or what agendas they have. Begin with that the next time you decide to start a thread.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    @Iskras, I have a suggestion. That you may be totally qualified for considering how vocal you are. Please follow the example that a courageous DC member has done. Find a way to create some form of a coalition amongst the AD guild's. Build unity instead of attacking the already loose and fragile aire of cooperation that exists. If you want to make AD strong begin with the building something that will actually get the job done. Put your personal views aside and help work towards a stronger AD faction based on support cooperation and positive discussions.
    I have never refused to fight for the faction or help other leaders or groups. I've just be wise enough to know I have no control over what others do, how they play, or what agendas they have. Begin with that the next time you decide to start a thread.

You is right.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just rapatriate all that extra AD pop in Shor and Sotha and you guys should be doing better in Vivec...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you are complaining that your threads get repeatedly closed by moderators. And also complaining that no one listens to you. And upset that no one agrees with you.

Yeah I don’t see a pattern either. Purely coincidence.
    Ray
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you are complaining that your threads get repeatedly closed by moderators. And also complaining that no one listens to you. And upset that no one agrees with you.

I don’t even play anymore but come here to give him a hard time. I usually do it while on the crapper for the right mindset.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t even play anymore but come here to give him a hard time. I usually do it while on the crapper for the right mindset.

omg that's so funny - that's exactly where I go as well. Contextually the location seems so appropriate.
    Ray
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

No, you is wrong. First, i dont discuss act's from moderation. I was talking with a friend, at last, not with you or anyone here. Secound, your idea about 'listen', i disagree. 3º errr...dont have 3º...i really dont know what u are doing here...your participation here is for the sole and exclusive purpose of tumultuous, provoking. Nothing constructive, like others and habit.

On the subject in question, would you have something to say?

• adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello I'm a kettle. I assume you are a chamber pot.
    Ray