The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traitbuddy and AIResearchGrid error on Jewelcrafting research.

kichwas
kichwas
✭✭✭✭
AIResearchGrid hasn't been updated since September 24, 2017, so that's a dead addon and I won't bother with the details...

But Traitbuddy is current, and gives this error:
user:/AddOns/TraitBuddy/TraitBuddy.lua:1013: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	user:/AddOns/TraitBuddy/TraitBuddy.lua:1013: in function 'OnResearchStarted'

Jah bless
PST timezone - mostly PvE player.

Super casual player
Seeking a casual 'lets do some dungeons and world stuff together' guild.
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    kichwas wrote: »
    AIResearchGrid hasn't been updated since September 24, 2017, so that's a dead addon and I won't bother with the details...

But Traitbuddy is current, and gives this error:
    user:/AddOns/TraitBuddy/TraitBuddy.lua:1013: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    	user:/AddOns/TraitBuddy/TraitBuddy.lua:1013: in function 'OnResearchStarted'

Give the authors at least a full 48hrs to figure out how to get their add-ons working again, if they choose to do so. They aren't paid and do this on their time.
  • kichwas
    kichwas
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's an odd comment.

My post wasn't a complaint - it was a notification that error is present. If folks don't report bugs, authors of the stuff might not know the bugs exist.
    Jah bless
    PST timezone - mostly PvE player.

Super casual player
    Seeking a casual 'lets do some dungeons and world stuff together' guild.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kichwas wrote: »
    That's an odd comment.

My post wasn't a complaint - it was a notification that error is present. If folks don't report bugs, authors of the stuff might not know the bugs exist.

That's why it's better to report it at ESOUI and not here. Addon authors will read the comments there, but you can't be sure that they are here too.

edit: I just noticed that Traitbuddy is updated.
    Edited by Ydrisselle on May 22, 2018 11:41PM