The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with a.....hybrid??

AdzyTaylor
once summerset comes around i am going to make myself a hybrid i was thinking of a argonian sorc or nightblade
The sets id like to try out are:

Twice born star(wep dmg & a max stat), pelinals with 1 kena & 1 domi with tri stat food
ooor
Twice born star(max stam & max mag), shackle & 2 kena with jewels of misrule food
2h sword front bar with resto back bar
Defiantly going to be a vampire.

The purpose of the build is to have fun in cyrodiil and be able to run most vet dungeon!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are lots of potential difficulties making a hybrid and I hope this thread generates a constructive conversation that helps you design your build.

I'll start with something interesting about the twice born star set. In almost all circumstances it is less effective than wearing another set with another mundus stone (e.g. hundings rage set and a max stat mundus is better than tbs with weapon damage and max stat mundus's... mundi... munduseses.)

However, on a hybrid there are two mundus stones that have double the usual effects of other gear sets. The lover gives both spell and physical penetration (unlike spriggans or spinners which only give one kind of penetration). The thief gives both weapon and spell critical (unlike mothers sorrow... you get the idea).

So if you are going for a hybrid in TBS you will get the most from those 2 mundus stones.

Edit - Just had another thought and I am a little bit excited about this build idea - if you go for an argonian and create infused jewellery enchanted to reduce potion cool-down, and wore the clever alchemist set then you could have a very high uptime on the +653 weapon and spell damage. Combined with the TBS you would have a build which has incredible sustain (through the argonian potion passive), and reasonable amounts of damage, crit and penetration - and you could do all this in heavy armor! Your stat pools would be quite low, and I have no idea what skills or builds would benefit from having these all round good stats, but it is something I will keep thinking about.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on May 20, 2018 11:48AM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the PTS, @JackDaniell has a ton of posts and threads about this very thing
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

Slimecraw/shackle/pelinels is probably the ideal setup for hybrids, unless you go for some crazy proc stacking shenanigans.

You can't use weapon abilities on your overload bar, I'm assuming you didn't put wall of elements there is on purpose. Rearming trap might fit pretty well onto that slot.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, pelinials is dated, I'm building a hybrid now, I'll post back with results but it could be a while considering it's expensive & im broke in game.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

Slimecraw/shackle/pelinels is probably the ideal setup for hybrids, unless you go for some crazy proc stacking shenanigans.

You can't use weapon abilities on your overload bar, I'm assuming you didn't put wall of elements there is on purpose. Rearming trap might fit pretty well onto that slot.

It's the idea, you put atronach as your 3rd ultimate and put a weapon skill that doesn't need a target to leave overload bar.