The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tell me a good stam dd DK build.

Ximinetto
Ximinetto
✭✭✭
The only requisites are to use two handed and bow. I plan to play a Nord. If not, any other class who i can be a nord using bow and two handed is valid too.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Handed isnt viable for an end game DD build, nor is the race nord since they only have defensive racial passives.
    Ideal for a stamDK would be to run Dual wield / Bow as an Redguard
    There is no class in the game that can utilize 2H as an DD in any way.

Although if you are persistent then go Vicious Ophidian 5x 2h Bar Battleaxe infused poison, Twice Fanged Serpent 5x on Body and Maelstrom bow Backbar with 2x Kraghs or Selenes
    Edited by TheRealSniker on May 21, 2018 1:53PM
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Handed isnt viable for an end game DD build, nor is the race nord since they only have defensive racial passives.

Yes they are, I know this for sure since I´ve done it. No it won´t be optimal. I don´t think he needs them to be.

As for OP´s question, use Rally for major brutality, molten armaments to boost heavy attacks, then weave heavy attacks with damage skills. Experiment. Since empower is now changed to a different effect, you should experiment with light attacks if wrecking blow stays the same.

If you find this post useless; here´s the moral of it: stop asking for builds. Instead, play the game how you want it and change according to the results. But there is absolutely nothing that says you can´t play a Nord DD.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaleAmazon wrote: »

Yes they are, I know this for sure since I´ve done it. No it won´t be optimal. I don´t think he needs them to be.

As for OP´s question, use Rally for major brutality, molten armaments to boost heavy attacks, then weave heavy attacks with damage skills. Experiment. Since empower is now changed to a different effect, you should experiment with light attacks if wrecking blow stays the same.

If you find this post useless; here´s the moral of it: stop asking for builds. Instead, play the game how you want it and change according to the results. But there is absolutely nothing that says you can´t play a Nord DD.

You will lose so much DPS by just buffing yourself with rally, just use weapon power pots, and if your sustain is enough dont weave heavy attacks, light attacks weaving does so much more damage with wrecking blow as spammable
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Ok change bow for dual weild.
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Ok change bow for dual weild.
    MaleAmazon wrote: »

No need to be rude mate. If you want to help me then help me,if you do not then do not but giving help and later say "if you do not like it,go find a life" because i can be rude too, and we start a problem, understand?

• MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to be rude mate. If you want to help me then help me,if you do not then do not but giving help and later say "if you do not like it,go find a life" because i can be rude too, and we start a problem, understand?

I wasn´t being rude, you completely misunderstood me. It was just what I consider good advice to people asking for builds, since in general people who ask for a build get the response that anything that isn´t the exact meta build with sets, potions, race and exact rotation being identical to what 2 people in a leaderboard top 3 voice chatting trial guild with 10000000 gold in the bank play. And my serious response is that if you really want a good DK build you are better off starting with something that makes DKs unique, putting in a rotation and then changing according to how it works for you.

Also you did not provide any information whatsoever to what you are going to use if for; PvP? PvE? Normal dungeons? Veteran dungeons? Trials? vMA? What level are you? CP? Can you farm Vicious Serpent or not? All these things and many others affect how you should build.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Alvast has a build on a Two-handed Stam Sorc build. There are also builds for 2 handed Nightblade builds.

You could pick Nord. It's not advisable for DD, but you could. In my experience being able to sustain is important because I personally find having to heavy attack more to regain resources or just running out of resources to be frustrating.

You'll have that issue less with redguard as a race. There's fun passives in attack speed passives in Orc as well. I won't talk about loss or gains of damage, but having a redguard makes life easier and more enjoyable.

There's also the option to make a Red Guard in the pact and make it as visually close to a Nord, wear Nord armor, if it is a aesthetic role playing desire.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!