The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Needed: NA Goldbrand Campaign (Alliance Request)

NordJitsu
NordJitsu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My guild, Great House Hlaalu (GHH), is seeking Ebonheart Allies to join us on the Goldbrand campaign.

We had previously made an Alliance with another organized PvP guild, but there was apparently some confusion with campaign selection and they ended up elsewhere.

Our guild is made up of experienced PvPers from a variety of MMOs, as well as many members with extensive experience Beta testing PvP in the Psijic Order.

Our first night of play in PvP, we nearly captured Emperor. We got down to the last keep until we were finally stopped by a large force of combined AD and DC. If we'd had just a few more people, we likely would have been able to do it anyway. We then held their counter push (easily) wiping groups two or three times our size in the open field. When we got bored killing them, we disbanded, heading off to bed or to level.

Unfortunately, AD managed to counter push while there was no opposition and captured Emperor.

The situation highlighted why we need additional guilds in the Goldbrand campaign. Doubtless, many people are just trying to level at the moment and will save PvP for end game. My guild is mostly following the same strategy.

But on the off chance that any good Ebonheart PvP guilds have yet to pick a campaign, I thought I'd let you know that GHH is looking. Message me in game or on the forums if you're interested. Or if you post in this thread, I'll send you a message to follow up.
@NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't sure which campaign to join. Looks like this settles it.
    The Psijic Order
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Puppington.

We've been dominating them pretty hard when we fight, but they seem to not be leveling at all (just focusing on PvP.) Its slowing down our leveling a lot to be the only group in there fighting.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • okatagaraath_ESO
    okatagaraath_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll be guesting Goldbrand on my Pact character to test the waters. Hope to see House Hlaalu on the field!
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I'll be guesting Goldbrand on my Pact character to test the waters. Hope to see House Hlaalu on the field!

We're not doing anything really organized until we hit VR. We've already spent too much time in there as it is and its hurting our leveling.

GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • Shingeki69
    I am kind of looking for a guild for pvping later on maybe this might interest me a little about me i have done some other MMO's out there with GW2 and KOTOR which i find Kotor awesome but haven't been into PVP much and thought i'd give it another go with ESO and look for a guild that focuses towards PVP but also interested in Trades/Crafting if there is someway you can focus or you do focus towards that then hit me up oooh and i assume there is an auctioning house also then im there, Account is Shingeki69 but in game Toon is Shingeki so if there is anything else you need to know, also by the way i have formed and help to form a bunch of Guilds back in Kotor only, i never liked guilding in GW2 for some reason only Kotor and have been on high ranking officer ranks, etc with experience in throwing Groups together or helping with Quests, Lvling, or what ever help there is need to be done around so again hit me up @ Shingeki in game toon name thanks
    Options
  • jpbreonub17_ESO
    Shingeki69 wrote: »
    I am kind of looking for a guild for pvping later on maybe this might interest me a little about me i have done some other MMO's out there with GW2 and KOTOR which i find Kotor awesome but haven't been into PVP much and thought i'd give it another go with ESO and look for a guild that focuses towards PVP but also interested in Trades/Crafting if there is someway you can focus or you do focus towards that then hit me up oooh and i assume there is an auctioning house also then im there, Account is Shingeki69 but in game Toon is Shingeki so if there is anything else you need to know, also by the way i have formed and help to form a bunch of Guilds back in Kotor only, i never liked guilding in GW2 for some reason only Kotor and have been on high ranking officer ranks, etc with experience in throwing Groups together or helping with Quests, Lvling, or what ever help there is need to be done around so again hit me up @ Shingeki in game toon name thanks

Holy run-on man. Commas are not a replacement for periods. You may not think it matters, but no one is going to bother trying to decipher it. They will stop reading just like I did.
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shingeki69 wrote: »

Dang son.....

We are recruiting. If you'd like to head to the site and fill out an application, feel free. Please use more punctuation though.

The thread isn't about recruitment though. It was about looking for allies (which is actually kinda moot now because reasons.)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So you lost both scrolls and cannot recapture them or close the gates even? Sounds like AD on my guest server Hopefire.
    Options
  • jinxcat
    jinxcat
    Ty NordJitsu
    I am a member of the AD emperor guild on Goldbrand and I would love to see it even out ! I didn't even pvp yesterday because all that was going on was camping Pact at the gate. More daggerfall and Pact plz !
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you lost both scrolls and cannot recapture them or close the gates even? Sounds like AD on my guest server Hopefire.

Nah. The way you write it implies effort. We went out there for a while and beat on them, forced them back into their last Emperor keep, and then went to sleep or to level.

Problem is that since we were the only group out there, there was no one to defend when we left. PvP before end game isn't very fun because Battle Leveled characters are generic (all the same) and squishy.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like your having fun over there in goldbrand unfortunately I ended up in dawnbreaker and we seemingly killed pvp again.
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Benefactor wrote: »
    Sounds like your having fun over there in goldbrand unfortunately I ended up in dawnbreaker and we seemingly killed pvp again.

You can always guest with us Bene!

The fights we did have were really fun on Goldbrand. Problem is that AD has the largest presence right now and if my guild isn't out there then no one on EP is. DC seems to be all together absent except for a few stragglers that show up to fights.

Honestly, its a lot like the PTS right now, lol.

Luckily this thread is no longer needed though because the problem has been resolved. Soon enough we won't be the only EP guild out there. Which is good because as much as I love PvP I really need to go level and stop wasting time in there until I hit VR.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • Riyken
    Riyken
    I'm currently on Auriels Bow but not found any pvp guilds here. If you'd a spot open for a templar healer I'd love to join. Send me a message in game to Riyken when you're on?
    Options