Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Patch Change...

Ashigaru
Ashigaru
✭✭✭✭
I guess i missed this and surprised a little...

Alliance War
General
Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine it was one of the things contributing to people leveling too quickly. As far as missing it, it was just posted today as part of the patch we haven't started playing yet.
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swordmage wrote: »
    I imagine it was one of the things contributing to people leveling too quickly. As far as missing it, it was just posted today as part of the patch we haven't started playing yet.

Leveling aside that was a great way to get gear and i am somewhat surprised they made this change and i am surprised people haven't been talking about it really lol.
  • Grim
    Grim
    ✭✭
    You were definitely able to turn that quest in too often, too quick. Glad they made it a daily...
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim wrote: »
    You were definitely able to turn that quest in too often, too quick. Glad they made it a daily...

It has been like that forever, i guess they thought people were getting xp to fast and wanted to slow it down as they did with grinding mobs.