The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I really want steampunk clothing (Clockwork city style clothing)

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I really like the style that apostles use in clockwork city but I want some costumes that look like something that the inhabitants would wear, I would pay good crowns for something like a top hat or something mechanical. For seht, please add clockwork clothing. Edit: since then we got a top hat but it dyes horribly. I would like a top hat that is bigger from the top in height zos.

09ypapg502di.png
My attempt at steampunk clothing
7ou7e2qbkfhg.png

The noble suit works pretty good but I wish I could use the noble suit chest piece for my outfit as I really like the prostetic limbs that apostle gives you.
Edited by Aliyavana on May 18, 2018 6:32PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this.

doooooooooooooooooood, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    isnt that basicly apostle style?
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love anything clockwork so I was excited for Clockwork City. I have the Observatory Prior, I have a dunmer sorc that RPs as a Dwemer artificer, I want more clothing for her that matches her style and profession
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do look fun :)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love how the runic looking cut-outs in the automota sort of reference a Jacquard loom/player piano/Ada Lovelace "history of cybernetics" a la Ktebios kind of style.

I did not have to wait for the Clockwork City DLC to look steampunk, though:

Tsetha-_Teeha_dwemer_camel.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mwo1480 wrote: »
    isnt that basicly apostle style?

apostle is a clockwork mage, I want clockwork civilian
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    move to crown section plz
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a crown crate offering a while back.
    gp_crwn_hat_wizard4dwarfstylemages_1x1.jpg
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was a crown crate offering a while back.
    gp_crwn_hat_wizard4dwarfstylemages_1x1.jpg

More of that but not in the crates.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the Wrothgar outfits. Plus my hat previously mentioned.
    TnGHNeI.png
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    I really like the style that people use in clockwork city but I want some costumes that look like something that the inhabitants would wear, I would pay good crowns for something like a top hat or something mechanical. For seht, please add clockwork clothing

Ex: common civilian clothing but arms replaced with robotic arms

I NEEDS A TOP HAT FOR MA KITTY
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the style that people use in clockwork city but I want some costumes that look like something that the inhabitants would wear, I would pay good crowns for something like a top hat or something mechanical. For seht, please add clockwork clothing

we all do @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why ask for steampunk? I mean, so many things right now are being made steampunk where it isnt appropriate anymore. (sorry for the spelling). I agree to disagree with the request of the OP. This is ESO, not the industrial revolution.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes I would like some clothing to go well with my dwemer goggles
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    Why ask for steampunk? I mean, so many things right now are being made steampunk where it isnt appropriate anymore. (sorry for the spelling). I agree to disagree with the request of the OP. This is ESO, not the industrial revolution.

It appears you are unfamiliar with tes lore, dwemer and clockwork have been part of elder scrolls for a while now, this is the elder scrolls and in it steampunk elements exist
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭

It appears you are unfamiliar with tes lore, dwemer and clockwork have been part of elder scrolls for a while now, this is the elder scrolls and in it steampunk elements exist

You could even say the Elder Scrolls series had Steam Punk elements before Steam Punk was cool.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this needs to happen. It felt wierd going back to tamriel after being in CwC for so long, lol. Like a time warp.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahina wrote: »

You could even say the Elder Scrolls series had Steam Punk elements before Steam Punk was cool.

This
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plz
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans zos?
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a cute clockwork outfit.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can't believe this comment is even getting "agrees". For those of you who don't understand just how colossally steampunk TES lore is, this is Nirn (the planet ESO is set on) viewed from Masser (the larger of the two moons), after a cataclysmic event in the future of the series forces people off-world. Yes, Nirn is clockwork on the inside. The events of the story depicted in this artwork were made canon by ESO with the Morrowind expansion. Also, Queen Ayren is a time travelling robot from the future. Deal with it.

apocalypse_v5.png
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »

Can't believe this comment is even getting "agrees". For those of you who don't understand just how colossally steampunk TES lore is, this is Nirn (the planet ESO is set on) viewed from Masser (the larger of the two moons), after a cataclysmic event in the future of the series forces people off-world. Yes, Nirn is clockwork on the inside. The events of the story depicted in this artwork were made canon by ESO with the Morrowind expansion. Also, Queen Ayren is a time travelling robot from the future. Deal with it.

apocalypse_v5.png

@Darkstorne
    Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your comment about steampunk settings in the lore, I still believe the future you are speaking of is not guaranteed. It all depends on where the game writers wish to take the future Elder Scrolls games and whether they want to keep them in the 4th era or move on to the 5th era, where the cataclysm you mention is supposed to happen. As for Ayrenn (KINMUNE), I personally very much like this idea being a canon part of the lore, but there isn't enough information in game to support this idea.

Pelinal, on the other hand? 100% a cyborg from the future, confirmed in "The Song of Pelinal" and confirmed by the person who wrote said books.

This is all before we even begin to look into things like the dreamsleev and the towers. Also, the Empire's spaceships. Also the Altmer's days of space exploration.

To sum up, anyone who thinks Elder Scrolls is just "swords and magic" need to take some time to dig into the lore or the series.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but I love steampunk and feel it really fits with the dwemer mounts and pets

We need bowler hats Google's and some.covil war era clothing so I can be closer to my long lost dwemers
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry but have you just not ventured out of Vivec City and/or completely ignored the robot spiders and those destroyer droids rolling around? Those pipes with valves on them, the scifi-looking control rooms?
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goggles would be cool, the kind that sit on your head. Likewise, the top hat... with goggles

We need goggles.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steampunk inspired stuff would be cool but it should not be like what we know. It should have Dwemer themed flare, obviously, as they are the closest to the theme even though most of their technology utilizes magic. Goggles and Eye Pieces/Monocles would be great.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    09ypapg502di.png
    My attempt at steampunk clothing
    7ou7e2qbkfhg.png

The noble suit works pretty good but I wish I could use the noble suit chest piece for my outfit as I really like the prostetic limbs that apostle gives you.
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 18, 2018 6:31PM
  • efduncanub17_ESO
    efduncanub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Id be cool with some steam punk Dwemer style...I want mechanical armor like the momento in Dwarven crates..