Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Accidentally abandoned Undaunted Pledge quest

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
So once upon a time, I made a Tank, abandoned it and picked it up again.

I noticed that I had abandoned the 'taking the undaunted pledge' quest and I have no spare mail of it. Thus cannot initiate the quest again.

I levelled up a new character and saved their spare mail, with this knowledge in mind. But that was also consumed on the quest's completetion.

Can anyone help me with this? Is this quest shareable? I'd really rather not want to level another character for the sake of transferring this mail.
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!

Best Answer

• nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    I did that once. I just went to the undaunted enclave and was offered the quest there (this is the quest just to chat to the 3 quest givers and sign the book right?)

It is, but they're not offering me the quest. I also didn't accidentally complete it with no memory of it, as I cannot pick up any pledges, nor do I have any current active pledges.

I am well aware that this might be a bug.

Check your inventory (or mail) for the undaunted enclave invitation. Then use it. That should start the quest.

I am aware of this.

The issue is that I abandoned the quest like ages ago and I have no mail. Probably deleted both for space. I have done it on 5 other characters, but this one is just an older neglected account.

Ironically, the exact one I need them pledges on.
    [PS4/EU]

FOR THE DOMINION!!
    Answer ✓
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did that once. I just went to the undaunted enclave and was offered the quest there (this is the quest just to chat to the 3 quest givers and sign the book right?)
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭

It is, but they're not offering me the quest. I also didn't accidentally complete it with no memory of it, as I cannot pick up any pledges, nor do I have any current active pledges.

[PS4/EU]

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Check your inventory (or mail) for the undaunted enclave invitation. Then use it. That should start the quest.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am aware of this.

The issue is that I abandoned the quest like ages ago and I have no mail. Probably deleted both for space. I have done it on 5 other characters, but this one is just an older neglected account.

Ironically, the exact one I need them pledges on.

Try submitting a support ticket then.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, so figured out the issue.

Apparently I need to have completed the one form Turuk Redclaws first for Maj to offer me the quest again.

The mail is just to be able to skip that.
    [PS4/EU]

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Apparently I need to have completed the one form Turuk Redclaws first for Maj to offer me the quest again.

Oh you didn't do that? I would've said to go back to where you are originally supposed to get the quest (in the tavern in Auridon, for AD, for example), but it sounded like you already did that from your response to post 2.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭

Oh you didn't do that? I would've said to go back to where you are originally supposed to get the quest (in the tavern in Auridon, for AD, for example), but it sounded like you already did that from your response to post 2.

Well since nobody is stupid enough to delete 2 undaunted invites + abandon the quest. I never realized that that was the pre-requisite quest.
    [PS4/EU]

FOR THE DOMINION!!