The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBox EU - Login Failed

Bonzodog01
Bonzodog01
✭✭✭✭✭
My game just crashed/froze back to dashboard, and now when I attempt to Login, I am simply getting "LOGIN FAILED - An unexpected Internal Error has occured". Anyone else seeing this?
Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    People are having issues with XBox Live in general right now, I don't think it's specifically ESO.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same, even though xbox live status is showing everything is okay....weird
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Isojukka
    Isojukka
    ✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »
    same, even though xbox live status is showing everything is okay....weird

Now they say that therr is problem. But i just managed to sign in.
    Eso since Xbox launch and switched over to pc 1/2019.