Maintenance for the week of April 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    GumiKys wrote: »
    I'm a casual player from Malaysia and I would love to join your guild!
    My IGN is @GumiKys

    I might not be on daily, but I will be sure to be around when I have time.
    BaIdur wrote: »
    If you still have spots open i would mind an invite
    @Baldur8
    Cheers
    Katica wrote: »
    Hi. Just wondering if you are still inviting. I'm a filthy casual in Aus. Been looking for a same timezone guild for a while.
    In game name @katica.
    Cheers.
    Katica wrote: »
    Hi. Just wondering if you are still inviting. I'm a filthy casual in Aus. Been looking for a same timezone guild for a while.
    In game name @katica.
    Cheers.
    hi im @coldfirenexus from NSW, Australia. would love to join please ;)

    Invited! Please join our discord , link is in MOTD
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • coldfirenexus
    thankyou, im still downloading the game though. any chance i can get the discord inv sent to me in discord please?

    discord name is Cj#8904

    thanks,
    cj
  • Rignus
    Rignus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild if there's still room. I'm mostly interested in casual PVE trials. User id in game @Rignus. Thanks!
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Rignus wrote: »
    Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild if there's still room. I'm mostly interested in casual PVE trials. User id in game @Rignus. Thanks!

    You should have an invite from our officer few days ago! sory for the late reply!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Butterflyeffekt
    Butterflyeffekt
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite! @butterflyeffekt :)
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Would love an invite! @butterflyeffekt :)

    invited
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • BolzenXENON
    Hi. If you have any spot left, I would like to join your guild.

    I'm looking for the guild that have same my timezone to play together :)

    My IGN is @BolzenXENON

    Thank you.
  • lupin9
    lupin9
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

    Interested in joining if you have any positions left, a new player to ESO - IGN: @lupin9

    Thank you.
  • Agungzilla
    Agungzilla
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. If you have any spot left, I would like to join your guild.

    I'm looking for the guild that have same my timezone to play together :)

    My IGN is @BolzenXENON

    Thank you.
    lupin9 wrote: »
    Hello!

    Interested in joining if you have any positions left, a new player to ESO - IGN: @lupin9

    Thank you.

    invited :)
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    Heyo,

    I read through the description of this guild and it looked perfect for me, I am humbly requesting to join assuming there is positions left ^^

    IG ID - @Malachi79

    Discord ID: Malachi79#8888


    Kind Regards
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

    *NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*


    *EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!


  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Malachi79 wrote: »
    Heyo,

    I read through the description of this guild and it looked perfect for me, I am humbly requesting to join assuming there is positions left ^^

    IG ID - @Malachi79

    Discord ID: Malachi79#8888


    Kind Regards

    Hey there! May I know your country please?
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    Malachi79 wrote: »
    Heyo,

    I read through the description of this guild and it looked perfect for me, I am humbly requesting to join assuming there is positions left ^^

    IG ID - @Malachi79

    Discord ID: Malachi79#8888


    Kind Regards

    Hey there! May I know your country please?

    AU: Australia
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

    *NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*


    *EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!


  • ScaryLiam
    ScaryLiam
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    would love to join this guild as it’d be great to play with people in the same time zone as me (Australia).

    IGN: @ScaryLiam

    Thanks.
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    ScaryLiam wrote: »
    Hey,
    would love to join this guild as it’d be great to play with people in the same time zone as me (Australia).

    IGN: @ScaryLiam

    Thanks.
    Malachi79 wrote: »
    Malachi79 wrote: »
    Heyo,

    I read through the description of this guild and it looked perfect for me, I am humbly requesting to join assuming there is positions left ^^

    IG ID - @Malachi79

    Discord ID: Malachi79#8888


    Kind Regards

    Hey there! May I know your country please?

    AU: Australia

    Invited
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Timidity
    Timidity
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

    Do y'all have some space for a Filipino player? I'm pretty new to the game and it'd be awesome to play with fellow SEA/OCE players :)

    UserID: @Timidity
  • ketras
    ketras
    Timidity wrote: »
    Hello!

    Do y'all have some space for a Filipino player? I'm pretty new to the game and it'd be awesome to play with fellow SEA/OCE players :)

    UserID: @Timidity

    hey mate sent you an invite ingame
  • ao_i
    ao_i
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

    Im interested in joining the guild.

    My IGN is,
    Kami Zodiac

    From Hong Kong.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best regards,
    ao_i
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    ao_i wrote: »
    Greetings,

    Im interested in joining the guild.

    My IGN is,
    Kami Zodiac

    From Hong Kong.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best regards,
    ao_i
    ao_i wrote: »
    Greetings,

    Im interested in joining the guild.

    My IGN is,
    Kami Zodiac

    From Hong Kong.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best regards,
    ao_i

    Invited
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • ao_i
    ao_i
    Soul Shriven
    ao_i wrote: »
    Greetings,

    Im interested in joining the guild.

    My IGN is,
    Kami Zodiac

    From Hong Kong.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best regards,
    ao_i
    ao_i wrote: »
    Greetings,

    Im interested in joining the guild.

    My IGN is,
    Kami Zodiac

    From Hong Kong.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best regards,
    ao_i

    Invited

    ========

    Thank you for the invite;)

    See you in guild chat soon.

    <3<3
    Edited by ao_i on May 15, 2018 3:07PM
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    We are still recruiting avid Discord user as we plan all of our events in DISCORD! If youre from Australia or SEA, join us!!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Sarevok
    Sarevok
    ✭✭
    Hi,

    Just came back to the game after a very long time and now looking to get back into it so looking for an active Aussie guild. Would like to join.

    IGN: @Aneurysms
    Country: Australia
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Sarevok wrote: »
    Hi,

    Just came back to the game after a very long time and now looking to get back into it so looking for an active Aussie guild. Would like to join.

    IGN: @Aneurysms
    Country: Australia

    Invited! Please remember to join our discord in MOTD!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Ruse_Noire
    Ruse_Noire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

    NSW person here. Looking for an invite if possible. Semi-casual player, PvX :)

    @Ruse.Noire

    Cheers!
  • Demongol
    Demongol
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I have been wanting to team up with fellow SEA and Aussie players. Tron feels perfect for a learner like me. I have a discord and I play on EU server. Invite me please. :smiley:

    IGN: @Demongol

    Cheers from Mongolia.
  • Madrax573
    Madrax573
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

    I'm looking for a no drama, fun loving bunch of nutters to hang with while i'm out ice blasting people to death!

    I'm AD when it come to PVP (Don't know if that make any difference though) but I play a Nord warden as my main.

    Interested in all aspects of ESO, PvE, BG's, Cyrodil etc. I'm a casual gamer and tend not to get too competative but I like a challenge which is why I normally PvP (we are usually better than npcs to fight against :smile: )
    I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up!
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

    Would like to join your guild if there's room. WA player here.

    Thanks
    @Ash-11
    Ashanu Iru'Anai | Dunmer Templar (EP) Nomadic Ashlander
    Valanara Adal'anir | Altmer Sorcerer (AD) Master Crafter
    Valar'ya Viszcari | Dunmer Dragon Knight (EP) Kick-Ass Adventurer and Blacksmith
    Sylvari Iru'Anai | Bosmer Knightblade (EP) Werewolf, Thief, Rebel, and Outcast
    Chretien de Troye | Breton Templar (DC) Chef de Cuisine, Bard, and Healer
    Ras'Tafari | Khajiit Knightblade (AD) Laid-back Mis-Adventurer, Cool-Cat, and Part-Time Thief
    Wind-In-The-Willows | Argonian Templar (AD) Has lost Hist Way
    Viszcenti de Vedici | Dunmer Sorcerer (EP) Vampire with a taste for the finer things in life
    Vilaryu V'driszyu | Dunmer Nightblade (AD)
    Amaltheia Althaia | Altmer Templar (AD)
    Sabah Al'khir | Redguard Warden (DC)
  • ketras
    ketras
    Ruse_Noire wrote: »
    Hello,

    NSW person here. Looking for an invite if possible. Semi-casual player, PvX :)

    @Ruse.Noire

    Cheers!
    Madrax573 wrote: »
    Hi there,

    I'm looking for a no drama, fun loving bunch of nutters to hang with while i'm out ice blasting people to death!

    I'm AD when it come to PVP (Don't know if that make any difference though) but I play a Nord warden as my main.

    Interested in all aspects of ESO, PvE, BG's, Cyrodil etc. I'm a casual gamer and tend not to get too competative but I like a challenge which is why I normally PvP (we are usually better than npcs to fight against :smile: )
    Hello,

    Would like to join your guild if there's room. WA player here.

    Thanks
    @Ash-11

    ive sent you all invites ingame
  • ketras
    ketras
    Demongol wrote: »
    Hi. I have been wanting to team up with fellow SEA and Aussie players. Tron feels perfect for a learner like me. I have a discord and I play on EU server. Invite me please. :smiley:

    IGN: @Demongol

    Cheers from Mongolia.

    unfortunatly we play on NA servers so you wont be able to join us sorry
  • efduncanub17_ESO
    efduncanub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new ppls
Sign In or Register to comment.