The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot get the Blackfeather Court Tributes (Bursar of Tributes) dailies

jirusan
jirusan
✭✭✭
Hello,

as the title says, I cannot access the Blackfeather Court Tributes (Bursar of Tributes) dailies.

I have completed the Clockwork City main quest, have the achievements that seem to be the prerequisites for it. People can share the dailies with me, but I cannot get them myself; no blue repeatable quest indicator.

So I am not sure if I have forgotten something or if it's a bug. I'd rather start asking here first then.

Thanks for the support.

B8oLVWX.png

c2RWgmR.png

• MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that the crow daily that someone shared with you that day was the one the crow would give you so it had nothing to give you afterwards.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • jirusan
    jirusan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Majestic,

I haven't done any today. I did a test a few days ago with someone sharing, and returned the quest. Still cannot get it today.
    Edited by jirusan on May 20, 2018 5:32PM
  • yllygoden
    yllygoden
    Were you able to fix this? I've been having the same issue. No quest for months unless it has been shared with me, even though the crow acts as if he is looking to hand me a quest.
    z4ErQ8l.jpg
  • jirusan
    jirusan
    ✭✭✭
    @yllygoden,

in the end a friend of mine shared the quest a couple of weeks ago (I had planned to ask him to share it ~30 times to get the achievement).

To my surprise, when I returned it, the crow restarted to propose the daily to me. It has been working since.
    Edited by jirusan on November 8, 2018 11:19AM
  • yllygoden
    yllygoden
    Hmm.. thanks for the update!! I had tried to "reset" the crow with a shared daily and it hadn't worked - perhaps it needed a different bursar quest.