Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I get to Port Hundling

Summanulla
Summanulla
Soul Shriven
Can’t seem to find a way to get there. Help?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Daggerfall docks and look for Gilzer. He is a Redguard boatswain and he can take you to Stros M'kai. The Port Hunding wayshrine will unlock on your arrival.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you port there...
  • Summanulla
    Summanulla
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you Hippie4927! Exactly the answer I needed.

Warraxx, I had never been there before, so no wayshrines were activated. I could look at an overpriced house, but that was all. Unless there is a way to port to somewhere I’ve never been, that I don’t know about (XboxOne user).
    Edited by Summanulla on May 18, 2018 10:49AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summanulla wrote: »
    Thank you Hippie4927! Exactly the answer I needed.

Warraxx, I had never been there before, so no wayshrines were activated. I could look at an overpriced house, but that was all. Unless there is a way to port to somewhere I’ve never been, that I don’t know about (Xbox360.user).

You can port to someone that is there from a guild you belong to or someone you group with. For future reference.
  • Tomg999
    Tomg999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hint: join a big trading guild (or two) and then you can port to most places you haven't been before.
  • Summanulla
    Summanulla
    Soul Shriven
    Not a big joiner. Lone wolf, or cat, as this case may be.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t have to be active or social to join a big guild. They all have 300 members who don’t do anything, so be as anti-social as you like, lol.

Plus, some day you’re going to get a quest or something that tells you to go find five bananas, and you’re going to have no idea where to get them and not really want to spend two hours searching crates for effing bananas, and if you were in my guild and put out a text chat I’d send you free bananas because I have 9000+ bananas.

If you decide to join a guild, put out a zone chat or check the guild recruitment page in the forums. Then once in one, you can see everyone who is online in the roster in your social...guilds menu. You can free travel to any online member at any time. They aren’t notified...you don’t speak to them or anything. You just tell the system to travel there and you’ll be ported tomthe closest wayshrine.