The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit & Costume macro mod?

Xepla
Xepla
✭✭
I'm looking for a mod that will let me change between sets that include outfit/mount/pet/etc

So like I press a button and it switches me to "gathering" set with a specific costume or outfit, personality, mount, pet
Press another button and it switches me to "in the city" set with a different costume or outfit, personality, mount, pet

Is there anything like that which is currently working in the latest update? Thanks!
Those who listen at doors always wonder what is beyond them. - Mephala, the Webspinner