Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Questions about vampires and werewolves

Eeri_Ravencaw
Eeri_Ravencaw
✭✭✭
Ate there special quest lines for vampires and werewolves? Can you get both at the same time? Are there cures for both?
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is a (short) quest for Vampires and Werewolves after you get infected, you cant be both and there is a cure for both.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampirism is acquired through a questline after being bitten by special bloodfiend mobs, a vampire player at a ritual site in the last alliance zones, or you can simply buy it from the crown store (I'm not certain if you get the quest if you do it through the crown store).

Werewolf is similarly acquired in a questline by being bitten by special werewolf mobs in the final alliance zones, being bitten by a werewolf player at a ritual site, or through the crown store.

Being bitten infects you, which you can choose to ignore, get cured by a priest in the town in the final alliance zone, or do the quest to become a vampire or werewolf.

If you become a vampire or werewolf, you can get cured. Make sure you remove your skill points beforehand, otherwise the skill points stay in the skill line and you'll have to be re-transformed to get access to them. If you get cured and later re-transformed, you dont have to re-level the skill line.

You cannot be both a vampire and a werewolf.
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the answers, very helpful. I think I'll do their quests and then get cured.