Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Penentration in PvP.

LightningAstros
Hello, i'm novice in PvP. How many penetration i need in PvP?
I want play stam nb and mag sorc.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not like endgame pve where you need a certain standard stats, specific skill setup, specific weapon for role, to be top notch.

In pvp penetration is not as good as in pve, because magicka players use Magick shields and pen will not work on those. If you want to do more dmg vs higher res stacking players then you go for more pen and the other way.

Pen will also not increase your healing done.

On my stam nb I have, I use major fracture+ 2h maul atm, plus 2-3k if In cp.

On the Sorc I play almost nothing in pen.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • LightningAstros
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    It is not like endgame pve where you need a certain standard stats, specific skill setup, specific weapon for role, to be top notch.

In pvp penetration is not as good as in pve, because magicka players use Magick shields and pen will not work on those. If you want to do more dmg vs higher res stacking players then you go for more pen and the other way.

Pen will also not increase your healing done.

On my stam nb I have, I use major fracture+ 2h maul atm, plus 2-3k if In cp.

On the Sorc I play almost nothing in pen.

Thanks. So for master 1h weapon, what trait i should use? Nirn + infused?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be my go yes.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok let me first to be immature and giggle at the word

Penentration

tenor.gif
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot for 8-10k+...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."