The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Terrible lag

ArgoCye
ArgoCye
✭✭✭✭
I noticed some skipping around in normal PVE areas, then I went into Cyrodiil and it is a disaster. More than a few players on screen and it is unplayable. This has happened before on the ps4 pro in the past, whatever has been done over the past few days needs to be undone, ZoS. And before you say it, my interent connection and ports etc are perfectly fine. I normally only rarely have issues with lag. NA Australia.
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    Servers have been terrible lately and the only time it doesn’t lag is very late at night and very early in the morning... you get to prime time in the US when everyone is out of school or work then forget about it.
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand that, but this is new and I noticed it just before server maintenance this week. So ZoS has changed something, but it may not be affecting everyone. As I said, it’s been a while since I have had an issue with lag even with full servers.