The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

what addon shows enemy hp in number percentage?

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm having a hard time guessing if an enemyboss is below 25% hp.
I want to see in number form that their below 25% health so I can pepper them with my killers blade.

tnx in advance.

Best Answers

• NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    There are several. The ones that I can remember right now are:

1) Wykkyd Enhanced HUD
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info734-WykkydEnhancedHUD.html

This one does exactly and only what you need. Plus some additional stuff like keeping your resource bars together etc.
    Have to say, that this addon is a part of a group of addons called Wykkyd Frameworks. They have some useful stuff there.

2) AUI - Advanced UI
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html

This one has a lot of UI functions including the atribute %. I don't remember though, but I think it replaces the vanilla look of atribute bars, that I personally don't really like. But don't quote me on this, better make sure yourself. Also, maybe you will like this look better, it's a matter of taste.
    Additionally this addon has a lot of other useful features like a minimap, quickslot bar, floating damage text, buff timers and combat statistics.
    I personally use this addon for the minimap, quickslot bar and the group health bars (as they are bulky and very useful for healing). Also I might be using this addon for the buff timers, I'm not sure - too many addons, I should delete something :D

3) Azurah - Interface Enhanced
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info602-Azurah-InterfaceEnhanced.html

This one is very useful, as it allows you to move and configure virtually any UI element on your screen. Among many things that includes atribute % on your resource bars.
    Edited by NikaTheCat on July 29, 2016 6:37AM
    Answer ✓
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyvm its very much appreciated.

I'll try them out when I play today.
    Answer ✓
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is now default in game.

Under options, go to interface. It's in the first few options. Turns your bar % and numbers on too.
    Answer ✓
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already turn on something like that on the option settings menu.
    I might be wrong but it only shows the damage I make on enemies in numbers form.
    I am always pleased when my killers blade makes over 20k of damage.
    Answer ✓
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    This is now default in game.

Under options, go to interface. It's in the first few options. Turns your bar % and numbers on too.

Damn, totally forgot about that :D
    Answer ✓
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    I might be wrong but it only shows the damage I make on enemies in numbers form.

These are damage numbers that show up when you melt some enemy faces. But there is also an option to show resource numbers and % like you wanted to.
    Answer ✓
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeh, goat's a seperate thing. You can turn on incoming and outgoing damage numbers, self and other people health bars in % and numbers, self stam and magica bars in % and numbers and even ult number.

Now all we need on console is buff trackers and we won't feel like we're just guessing :)
    Answer ✓
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    For other people who had a hard time finding the current answer to this it is under Settings > Combat > Resource Numbers Dropdown > Percentages.
    Answer ✓