Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

To funny not to post

cromica81_ESO
cromica81_ESO
✭✭✭
Last night before the server went down I killed Balreth And It bugged out for me again, so I sent in a bug report and went to bed.

This morning I get an email from eso Support about my ticket and the advice they gave me was to right click his name and ignore him so I can't see him in chat anymore.

Had me a good laugh.
Anyway s back to work.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    I would want to see what you wrote to support LOL
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • nastisha
    nastisha
    Hehehe if enough of us do that maybe he will go live in some other game and stop killing our little ones! Best post I've read yet. Thanks for that!
  • Tamisan
    Tamisan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ROFL I want to Right-click > Ignore Balreth, too!
    I know now what I was born to do.
    ―Martin Septim
  • Beucko
    Beucko
    ✭✭
    Last night before the server went down I killed Balreth And It bugged out for me again, so I sent in a bug report and went to bed.

This morning I get an email from eso Support about my ticket and the advice they gave me was to right click his name and ignore him so I can't see him in chat anymore.

Had me a good laugh.
    Anyway s back to work.

That is quite funny, indeed. I've had some problems with Balreth too, he kept whispering me if I wanted to buy any gold off of him but I constantly told him to go back to the realm he came from.

Seriously guys, do not group with Balreth, he is an ass.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balreth is such a troll.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Strangefate
    That is rather funny.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Balreth the GOLD SELLER!

GO to Balrethbuggedgold.com NOW $10USD for 1000 GOLD, delivered straight to your mailbox! Make sure you didnt ignore him or you will miss out! NO REFUNDS! GET YOUR GOLD NOW!
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • cromica81_ESO
    cromica81_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Trouvo wrote: »
    Balreth the GOLD SELLER!

GO to Balrethbuggedgold.com NOW $10USD for 1000 GOLD, delivered straight to your mailbox! Make sure you didnt ignore him or you will miss out! NO REFUNDS! GET YOUR GOLD NOW!

That's probably why he bugged out and wouldn't let me trap his soul.