The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC [EU] - LF 2 Mature (ish) gamers to grp with. Lvl 1-Endgame

Kraezy
Kraezy
✭✭✭
Hi all,

My name's Kraezy I've been a long time MMO player in WoW, FFXIV and various other titles and as of recently decided to give TESO a go.

Having played the single player variant of ES and Skyrim I've been looking forward to this release for a while but was then put off by the initial negative feedback it had received from friends and communities alike. I've obviously heard good things about it since then and managed to scoop up the game on sale and thus here I am.

After dropping WoW due to the birth of my son, I delved into single player games for a couple of years, popping back to WoW/FFXIV but couldn't really commit to either at the time. Now my son's a year old and actually sleeps at night now I can focus some effort into starting a fresh MMO and a new challenge.

Basically a friend of mine and I, are looking for 2 more peeps to run dungeons / quests with (preferably 2 x DPS but not a requirement) as we embark on this grind from level 1 - End game, though there are a few side notes if you're interested.
  • Currently we're level 20 (ish) , we're very new to the game but both have extensive MMO experience so we know the fundamentals of an MMO including progressive raiding.
  • We stream/record our progression every night at 21:00 GMT and thus you should have no objection to being recorded both ingame and voice chat. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to be on every night but an active presence is preferred
  • Have use of a clear working mic & Discord (you'll join ours)
  • English Speaking & From EU
  • Be 18+ (The older the better, I'm 37 and he's 24 i think... lol)
  • Either a new player like ourselves or an experienced player that has the time to commit grinding a low end char.

contact me @thekraezy1
or jump by the stream @ 21:00 GMT each night.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH3AEPBxx1TChL5birrxbVg
Edited by Kraezy on May 10, 2018 3:12PM
  • Semfim
    Semfim
    ✭✭✭
    Hi add me @Grumlock. I'm vet lvl 240 ish but on the process of coming back so could use the test drive as i come to build my char again and hopefully get you up lvl and then run some end contente together.

41 year old mmo fan, been playing for a long time (never touched WoW though).
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Good stuff, I'll add you later Sem.
  • FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    Saw your post thought why not.
    I'm fairly new too, I have some experience on WOW but only got to level 70
    I'm around level 25, and getting stuck on the group quests.
    I am a Mage?/Sorcerer I guess.

Discord and headset are a check.

I am 19.. but I'd like to think I'm pretty mature but,

Anyway, my in-game is @FudgeMuscle if you wanted to give me a shot :smile:
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Sure thing fudge, we'll add you tomorrow. Just about to hit the sack. Hopefully catch you about over the weekend.