Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can anybody tell me which style is this staff?

thiste
thiste
✭✭✭
I'm talking about the red one here, the other one being me with my Ebonheart staff. So this red one kinda looks like the Xivkyn staff but it's definitely not it. And I can't seem to find it in the staves styles at the outfit station. I didn't know there were staves styles that you couldn't craft. Anyway, if anybody knows what it is, I'm interested. Thanks in advance!

CxyKoZB.jpg

Best Answers

• Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like Lich staff. I think its dropped, but Im not sure from where.
    Edited by Vulsahdaal on May 15, 2018 1:10PM
    Answer ✓
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it’s a Shroud of the Lich set staff.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Answer ✓
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lich (from Crypt of Hearts 1+2 - used to drop from dolmens before OT)
    Edited by lardvader on May 15, 2018 1:31PM
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
    Answer ✓
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dropped staff of the Lich set. Not craftable.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
    Answer ✓
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Lich. This style is only available on this specific set. There are some other sets with unique style like it. Namely Ebon (not to mix up with Ebony style).
    Answer ✓
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    Lich (from Crypt of Hearts 1+2 - used to drop from dolmens before OT)

^Your answer is right there^ @thiste

Crypt of hearts 1 & 2 has a chance of dropping a Lich style Stave.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
    Answer ✓
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Named Lich staves, like Nerien'eth's Forsaken Staff are not in this style. Unnamed, regular shroud of the Lich staves have the four pronged look like that one.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Answer ✓
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget dyloras staff
    Answer ✓
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats Lich...but if you are looking for a similar crafting option...the Frostcaster style is kinda close, but only the 2 prongs
    Edited by josiahva on May 15, 2018 2:19PM
    Answer ✓
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact style

Probably best not to have 2 staves in the pic when asking for the style of an unspecified staff :D

I'm also stupid and only look at pictures without reading the entire post
    Edited by Voxicity on May 15, 2018 1:33PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like one of my staves, but I can't remember what the style is and I'm not in game right now.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like Daedric, Xivkyn, or Lich.
  • thiste
    thiste
    ✭✭✭
    OK thanks guys for the responses, so I guess I can never have this style on my staff unless I'm specifically using the Shroud of the Lich staff?... bummer, it looks kinda cool :neutral: